8.

Vote and comment cause you bitches never do😔💕

It's been a few weeks since Jah and I have been dating and it's honestly..been bad and good,

We have our moments as a couple, and I even got my own apartment in the meantime it was nice colorful fresh, I love it.

And I love how my fans are so nosy

46,437 likes
iv.jay someone told me I look fat today and asked if I was pregnant. So guys it's official I'm having X's baby obviously, I'm giving birth tomorrow, it's a boy💙💎🍭

is View all 469 comments
malutrevejo what's his name?
iv.jay @malutrevejo Heshaj💙
xxxtentacion I love you
theslumpgod y'alls love make my heart ache 😩💯❤️
iv.jay @theslumpgod I know right where goals🖤

I decided to call Jahseh Bc I miss seeing my baby boy.

The phone ringed for a few times before he picked up. "Hey babygirl"

"Hey daddy,, can you come over today?" I asked in a baby voice that he can't resist.

"I planed on meeting ski tho momma"

"Tell ski to get his ass down here, I'll fix some food and ski can rub my feet." I said while we both laughed.

"Okay we will be down there in a few" he said we both said our ''love you' and 'goodbyes' and I decided to get in the kitchen and fix some hand burger helper.

20 minuets later

I see ski and Jahseh come through the door of my apartment and they were already arguing about something.

"HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON"

"YOU ALWAYS DO THIS X" Ski yelled back.

"HER SISTER WAS A WITCH ALRIGHT? AND WHAT WAS HER SISTER? A PRINCESS, THE WICKED WITCH OF THE EAST NIGGA!" Jah yelled at ski I pulled my phone out and start recording while laughing like hell.

"You gotta calm down man-"

"NO YOUR GONNA LOOK AT ME AND TELL ME THAT IM WRONG?? AM I WRONG? SHE WORE A CROWN AND CAME DOWN IN A BUBBLE SKI" Jah said yelling, my god. It's just the wizard of oz.

"I'm not fighting with you, you need to grow up, anyways wheres our food?" Ski asked sitting on the sofa.

"It's right here," I grabbed two plates and put hamburger helper on the plates Bc it's the shit, and I just got done with it.