24.

3 weeks later

9,356 likesiv

9,356 likes
iv.jay He said he wanna party on the weekend 🎼

Comments disabled

I'm not even gonna lie, it's only been 3 weeks and I already miss him i blocked him from everything and I haven't heard anything from him except his songs

Could obviously tell some is about me, but I also took advantage of this time to get inspired to make some songs.

"YOU FEEL MISTREATED OH THATS TOO BAD" ski sings from my kitchen, me and ski have became more closer as friends of course it was nice having him around

"QUIT WASTING MY TIME NO I WONT REPLY NO I WONT REPLY" me and ski over getting lit, popping out backs like real bff's.

"Jay, can we talk?"

"WHAT?" the music was too loud until he turned it down.

"we need to talk about Jahseh" he said seriously

"Who's Jahseh?" Of course I knew who he was I was still hurting, but I still want him gone.

"Stop playing, you need to talk to him" he grabs my hands looking at me. He gets oddly close but I guess it's fine..right?

"Listen" I pull away " I don't want to see his jet black ass anymore, he is just a stupid fuck nigga that played with my heart" it hurt me to say it but not 1, 2, or 3 fingers can block out the sun the truth is the truth. "Well can you go talk to him for me then? He hasn't sleep, eaten, or even working on his album it was supposed to come out last week" ski has a point I know he has been breaking down mentally cause everybody is dming me telling me to talk to him.

Fuck it.

"I will." I grab my phone and my keys "you can let yourself out I don't really care"

I already drove up at X's house but he wasn't there, I already called ski and checked and he told me he went to the car dealership so I guess I'm going there to get things done and over with.

I drive to the nearest car dealership and I already see him in his car counting money, just out in the open.

I park my car on the side of the road and when I walk towards him since his car door was already open.

"Hey I call out his attention went to me immediately and he automatically got out his car and hugged me, not gonna lie I missed the way he smelled.

"I'm sorry jay" he said quietly enough for me to hear.

"I'm not asking for forgiveness, a-and I just really want to be your friend again—" as he kept going on I stopped listening when I seen someone across the street with a gun in their hand, it was obviously aiming at X.

I Started shaking under fear, while still in the hug I quickly turn my body around.

My whole world went black

Jahseh pov

She twisted her body quickly then all the sudden she lost all strength in her body.

"Jay!?" I started dailing 911.

"Yes um.. my g-girlfriend was injured." My hands where shaking as I touched her soft skin and my eyes started to fill with tears.

She took a bullet for me. Literally.

Blood was pouring from her back and all I could do is just put my hand over the wound all I could do was just hold her and stay on the call with the ambulance.

"Are you Mr. Onfroy?"

"Yes that's me" I sign

"She's in room 108" the kind nurse guided me to her room and she was peacefully sleeping with all kinds of wires hooked up to her.

"The bullet didn't touch her Spine, she was really close dying if you haven't had put your hand over her wound" I saved her life she saved mine. I'm still in my petty behavior since it's my fault jay is in the hospital room again.

I wanted to marry her, have kids with her even grow old together. But I always fucked up.

I called Geneva.

"Is she okay?!"

"Yeah she's fine she's going to live, I need you to come down her and watch over her" I sign "dont tell her I was here" I hung up.

She needs some who is loyal to her, and that isn't me.