10.

Vote and comment

Jaylynn

"Fuck that lemon head guy funny as fuck" ski said while eating All my chips.

"Nigga if you keep eatin u gonna get fat" I Said laughing while eating ice creams.

"Hey I got a question" ski asked

"Ask away"

"I've heard that Jahs-"

"I DONT CARE LAKLALALALL IM NOT LISTENING" I said putting my hands over my ears.

"Can we please talk about him" Ski asked me calmly

"Honey, you wanna talk about him? Or you wanna smooth things over for him?" I continue eating my cookie dough ice cream while giving him a stern look.

"Both because..Well..he's outside your apartment"

"What?!" I sat my ice cream down and walk towards the door angrily and opened it and seen Jahseh standing outside smoking.

I was about to close the door on him until ski pushed me out and close and locked the door behind me.

"Ski open the damn door!"

"No! Not until you guys talk about this!" He screamed back.

I kicked the door and gave up and realized that Jahseh was staring at me making me uncomfortable.

"What bitch" I said looking at him. I had no makeup on and a sweatshirt crop top with some booty shorts and also my Afro was just everywhere, this was the first time Jah has ever seen me like this.

"Can we please talk?" He said while smoking still.

"Well were force to so might as well."

"..I'm really sorry, jay I need you please" I watched as he put his cigarette down and grabbed my hand and looked at me and I started to look everywhere else then at him.

"She's pregnant with your fucking child Jahseh, how am I going to still be with you and try to look past this knowing that another woman is raising something that I wanted to raise" I said pulling my hand away. I wanted to be with him forever, I even wanted to have his kids.

"I know I know, but..we can go to the hospital and see if it's actually mine.."

"Didn't she already go to the hospital to see"

"She has but she hasn't gone with me." He stated. This doesn't make anything better.

"Jah you still cheated on me either way, baby or not."

"I know just please." I looked at him as his eyes looked glassy and I could tell he has been crying, but I gave in.

"Alright"

~{Time skip}~

I was in the back seat while Jahseh baby mama sat next to him while he drive. I was texting Ski the entire time but I cloud see that she kept touching my man to make me jealous.

And it's working.

But I could also see Jahseh wasn't liking it. I mean, she's really really pretty, her highlight was on point even her eye liner too, he should be with her, I'm nothing like her. She's more pretty then me she has bigger boobs and a fat ass, even her slick straight jet black hair was perfect. Why is he with me?

"What highlighter do you use?" I ask trying to be friendly.

"It was a Christmas present from my friends but I know it's from Sally Beauty," she said smiling showing her white teeth. All I got is braces. I could even see Jahseh is already annoyed but she's really really pretty.

Jahseh

"You're like really pretty" jay says to her. Is she being for real right now?

"Thank you, wouldn't you agree Jahseh?" Paisley asked me. This bitch is annoying she need to fuck out my face.

"Yeah whatever" I felt her hand on my pants and I could see in the rearview mirror that Jay was watching but she had no emotion about it. She was like me.

I grabbed her hand and removed it from my pants and I cloud tell from the corner of my eye she was angry while I was looking at the road driving.

Jay

StokeleyPokiey🍯
Are you guys on your way right now?

Me
Yeah, this girl is getting on jah's nerves though, she actually more pretty then me

StrokeleyPokiey🍯
Bruh, honestly sometimes you be looking like a snack but, have you seen Jahseh's ass? It's like fuckin cake bruh

I started laughing causing them both to look at me in the backseat.

"What's so funny?" Jahseh asked me I gave him my phone to read ski text and I heard him chuckle a little and hand me my phone. "He a gay ass nigga"

~{Time skip}~

I was calling ski while Jahseh and I were in the waiting room waiting for the news. I was extremely nervous so ski called me to keep me calm because the last thing I wanted to do was jah to Comfort me.

"It's been hours ski and the doctors haven't came out yet."

"It's been 20 minuets jay" he stated, I was just over exaggerating "and think about if she's not pregnant with Jah's baby,"

"So? Weren't getting together still ski, he cheated on me" I knew Jah could hear me because he was look sad and angry while he was on his phone.

"He is really stubborn, he was never given the attention that you gave him as a child, I think he was just trying to take advantage as it as much as he can, and I think he got to full of himself. You got to admit you did change him for the better a bit." I knew everything about Jahseh's past and hearing it now, it's like I want to be with him again and I want to forgive him. But I don't know if he'll do this shit again.

"Okay ski, ill think about it, I got to go bye" I said before the doctor came out. He was looking at me and Jahseh and we both were a nervous wreck to fine out the truth.

"You're not the father. She is pregnant but it's not your baby." We both jumped out of our chairs in excitement, and I rushed over and hugged him tightly while smiles on our faces. This didn't mean I forgave him, he lost my trust the quickest way anyone could.