7.

Vote and comment

Jay

It's been hours and Jahseh hasn't been here, and I don't want to get shots without holding his hand.

"Miss we have to take the shot" the nurse said, I know they weren't gonna wait any longer for him so I just have to get it over with.

"Can we just wait a little longer please for someone with me?" I asked, she nodded and walked off and I started calling Geneva, I wanted her to be here, Chloe is at school, and Emma is working.

20 minuets later

"I'm here" Geneva Said it was 6 am and I thought she'd be at work by now.

"Thank you thank you thank you!! I'm sorry for calling you this early but Jahseh said he'd be here and he never showed up" I said as I grabbed And squeezed her hand.

I'm fucking terrified of shots they make me cry like a baby, the nurse came in and she asked if I was ready for like my fucking 3ed shot in a row, I nodded and and she grabbed my arm and I cried out screaming.

"FUCK" I screamed more as I cried, she took the needle out and I started to calm down Geneva wipes my tears away as she looked at me as I gripped her hand tightly

She was already finished and gave me a band aid and everything but I was still crying.

About Jahseh.

I called and called, there was no answer, I even text him and he never replied. What was he doing that was so important?

Jahseh

I looked at my phone to see many miss calls and text messages from my babygirl, I forgot she was at the hospital.

"Is something distracting you daddy?" This dancer asked giving me a lap dance.

"Yeah it's just my girl, she's in the hospital." I spoke I don't even know why I'm telling this bitch. But she stopped dancing.

"Wait, you Girl is in the hospital and your not there for her? You know how selfish you're acting right now? She's in the fucking hospital and your at the strip club" she spoke getting off of me.

I didn't even realize she texted and called me hours ago.

"I'm done, you need to learn to be there for a girl when they need it." She said leaving the room.

Fuck.

Daddy'sGirl🖤💯
Jah where are you?
Daddy'sGirl🖤💯
Jah are you okay? Their about to give me another shot can you please come as fast you can?
Daddy'sGirl🖤💯
Jahseh are you on your way they can't wait any longer
Daddy'sGirl🖤💯
Are you asleep?
Daddy'sGirl🖤💯
Geneva is with me, please  please please come
Daddy'sGirl🖤💯
Why are you ignoring me? What did I do?

~{Time skip}~

Jay

Geneva already left, and she gave me some cookie dough ice cream and i was back to where I was again, crying alone while eating nice cream and watching tv in the hospital bed with my huge Afro.

I then seen Jah bust through the door five minutes later.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here earlier I- I'm really sorry I just- I don't know." He spoke.

"Go home Jah, it's 8 am I'll just call an Uber or something when I get out." I Said eating more ice cream. He had that emotionless face again. And he knows I've been crying.