2.

Vote and comment

Jahseh

I didn't mean to lash out on her, she was being nice to me and I fucking blew it like I do everything. She's probably gonna exspose our business now, like Geneva.
Fuck.

Jay

I want to confront x over the phone about this shit, so that's what ima finna do,
But I'm not gonna be bold or anything, ima ask trippie.

trippieredd

Give me X's number and I'll show oh my tits

(954) 242-5540, now show me them tits

jk boy, thanks for X's phone number😘

You dirty for that.
seen

I just got back from the studio and it was, 2 pm and I decided to call x after I got out the shower Bc I was feeling dirty kinda.

I got dressed and my Afro was dry but damped, I sat outside to let my hair hair dry and it's really nice. And that's when I dialed x number in and tried FaceTiming him,,

I put on some glasses to make myself look goofy as possible and I did a good freaking job.

It took two rings before he answered but what I didn't know is that we both thought about lookin goofy af.
He put his face so close to the screen while I was on the other side lookin stupid with these sun glasses on. My god what are we doing?

"Oh fuck, Jay it's you"  he said while he stopped making his funny face, but I still had he sub glasses on

"Oh fuck, Jay it's you" he said while he stopped making his funny face, but I still had he sub glasses on.

"Yeah bruh, trippie gave me yo digits, and I just
wanna say I'll delete that post later man,," I said speaking on a serious note.

"I just wanna apologize for the way I acted actually,, I just didn't want trippie to be on my ass anymore, I should've taken my anger out on you it was just some things I was stressed over" he said being sincere.

I never thought my idol would be apologizing to me.

"It's okay really, it's fine x don't worry about it, we can just leave it in the past" I said.

um, I'll hold this shit, above his head everytime I look at me I won't say shit about it but I learned to forgive but not to forget, he is still my idol but my idol thinks they know me enough to tell me I'm fake and I'm stuck up, but this fan holds grudges.

"Thank you, I really need someone to be understanding with me now days,," he said which broke me a little but got me in feelings.

Is my baby boy okay?