6.

Vote and comment

Jay

Chloeeee💎💯
we are us ? Who the fuck says that?

Me
I know right? Anyways I just got done with makeup meet me at the club

I came out Jahseh's bathroom and his eyes where glued on me, I was wearing all white and my makeup was on fucking point.

"Where are you going?" He asked licking his lips, ugh. What's it to him? Like 'we're us'

"None of your business," I snapped aggressively.

"Don't fucking act like that, where the hell are you going?" He asked angrily grabbing my wrist, his grip was tight and I couldn't let loose and I started to fear and I was about to cry.

And then I was having flash backs to my moms boyfriend, when he use to hit me.

"Let me go!" I yelled at him breaking the connection of his hand and my wrist, tears where in my eyes and I grabbed my phone and purse and I left immediately.

~{Time skip}~

Chloe and I arrive at the club and she takes me to the bathroom to do my makeup again.

"What happened why were you crying hun?" She said comforting me as she does my lashes again.

"It was Jah, he was just angry and- I don't know it's nothing." I Said.

"Well you look great tonight. Let me take some pictures." She grabbed my phone and I started posing and I planned on posting them.

" She grabbed my phone and I started posing and I planned on posting them

27,792 likes
iv.jay 😘💎💯🖤

View all 398 comments
lair 🌺🌸🌼
xxxtentacion 😈
malutrevejo lookin beautiful💕
summerella like a 💍
fan.tast.ic_ @lair leave bitch
iv.jay @fan.tast.ic blocked and reported :)

I really hate when people hated on Geneva like they both done bad things. It just drives me bat shit crazy sometimes.

Chloe and I went out to the dance club and honestly we had a good time. We met a few men and had a few drinks it got to a point where Chloe and I started twerking on a few guys while they throw money on us.

We both where having fun, I'm not even worried about Jahseh, we're not actually together, 'were just us'

I started to hear a scream come out of Chloe's mouth and I immediately stopped what I was doing to see Jahseh with his fist clenched and him and ski started beating up the guys Chloe and I were dancing on.