12.

Vote and comment

Jay

I woke up in a room staring at a huge bright light. My eyes were really blurry, I blinked a few times before my vision was back to normal.

I looked around and seen Geneva, Jahseh, and trippie, even Danielle was here, I'm in the hospital. My body felt so weak.

I don't even know why I'm here but my shoulder hurt so bad.

"Danielle, you're hereee" I Said causing everyone to look at me and I gave Danielle a weak smile. She smiled weakly back.

"Trippieeeee, it's been like, forever since I talk to you in person man" I Said slowly while looking at him.

"omg Geneva your hair looks so good today..why does everyone look sad? Why am I in the hospital"

"We will give you guys a few minutes alone" Geneva Said with everyone following her except Jahseh.

"Heyyy" I Said looking at him and smiling but he didn't look happy.

"You're high jay"

"And you're sexy" I Said winking at him making him smirk.

"Ayee there's that smile that I loveeee, you make me want to kiss you all day and never let gooo" I Said like a baby.

"So hey, why am I in here? What happened to me?" I asked him seeing his smile dropped.

"Um, well..I'll tell you when your not on Anesthesia" he said holding my hand.

My mind was just circling and my emotions were everywhere.

Jahseh

She was being really sweet to me right now just because she doesn't remember what happened she deserves to know,, but she's high.

"Pssst, babyboy" she said to me causing my attention to go back on her. She leaned her head down and whispered something to me "I'm hornyyyy" she said while winking at me and licking her lips.

I just laughed at how goofy she was being right now. She literally makes my day so much better. I wasn't proud of what I done, but Chloe came on to me but I know it's not an excuse.

"Hey, Jahseh dont tELL ski but I stole his gun, shhshhhsshhhhhsh" she said making me curious to ask questions, even though I remembered what she tried to do, I wanted her side from the story.

"Why did you steal his gun?"

"I uh..uhh, idk I remember recording myself on my phone before I probably done something with the thingy" she responded carelessly. I didn't see the video, no one seen the video. I had her phone in my pocket.

"I'll be right back okay baby?"

Jaylynn

"I'll be right back okay baby?" I nodded and watched him leaved the room while I still was buzzed out my mind, and I fell asleep quickly after.

~{Time skip}~

After I woke up. I know why I was here, and I was sitting alone crying in the hospital room.

Jahseh gave me my phone back before he left and I had no more visitors. I got on Instagram and started browsing around.

 I got on Instagram and started browsing around

2,652 likes
iv.jay hi loves, I'll be inactive for a few days working on myself and music I love y'all💕💕💕

Comments disabled

Jahseh

Jaylynn was repeatedly on my mind, like everything I look at I just think of her, even if I looked at ski. Ski and I where in the studio while jay was still in the hospital and I just kept zoning out while ski was working on his song 'Coolest Monkey In The Jungle'

"You can't avoid her forever vro"

"But I can't talk to her either, you heard what she said about me. She almost took her life because of me..because of me man" I said with my head in my hands. I love jay I do I really do but she doesn't know the full story, but yet again I know the full story won't excuse my actions.

"Everyone has mixed emotions man, she could hate you at the same time she's missing you, and she maybe crying in the hospital room either because you're not there, or your actions" Ski was right, we both had points, and I can't avoid her forever, especially if she's in the hospital right now.

"I'm out. I'll catch you later ski"

Jaylynn

I was back to where I was, eating ice cream in the hospital. I was for sure the gun was aimed at me, how did I get my shoulder??

I sighed as I started flipping through channels as I seen Danielle walk through the door

"Oh my god, what are you doing here" I said smiling at her.

"I came as soon as I heard from ski, and plus I was in town" she said giving me a soft hug so it won't hurt me.

"You know you don't have to be here right?"

"But I wanted to be, and I was thinking about our song" she said while handing me a bag with food in there.

"I have a few songs on my phone you can check out" I Said tossing her my phone. She nodded and asked me what the pass was,

"Um..1998" I said trying not to sound so obvious since it was the year Jahseh was born.

After a few minutes she asked about one of my lyrics. "What about this" she said handing me my phone. "Oh I've been workin on that , I was gonna title it Thirsty"

"I like it" she said, after a few more minutes Danny and I seen Jahseh enter the room. "I'll give you guys a few minutes" she said tossing me my phone back. I seen she gave Jah that look as she exited the room.

"Hey, what do you need baby?" I said to him while sitting my food to the side, I'm honestly so tired of being angry at him, I just..want to forget everything.

"Are you feeling okay jay? Do you have memory loss?" He said sitting next to me making me laugh.

"I'm fine, I'm just tired of everything," I said grabbing and holding his hand "I want to forget everything that happened..but I don't want to be together" I said he started staring at me confused.

"So you want to forget everything and don't want to be together."

"Yeah-"

"Jay do you still love me?" He asked gripping my hand tight

"Of course-"

"I was just being stupid jay, I really need you back, I'm not stabled without you" He said. I know he is sorry..and, I I'll always forgive but I'd never forget.

"Jahseh, my trust is precious, and you broke it..but I'll think about it baby" I said winking at him.