36.

Jaylynn

"Mary had a little lamb, little lamb, Mary had a little lamb" I sung rocking  Aliyah back and forth, for her to fall asleep, at the point she already was, so at this point I was just humming. She made me smile so bright, she had beautiful chubby cheeks and big cute eyes, it was unreal.

Me being worried about Aliyah, I stopped by Walmart and got all things a baby needs, diapers, baby lotion, a binky and some new clothes also etc.

Jahseh still wasn't home and I don't know what time he would be here, but I wanted to keep her. I'm positive about that.

As she was already asleep I sat her down gently on the couch wrapping her with covers she look so peaceful.

I got up to go to the kitchen make some tea, but that's when I heard the main door shut "Jah?"

"Yes?" He called back out. I walked towards him and he smiled at me goofy

"I love you" He said "I love you too, listen" I gulp "did something wrong happen jay?"

"No..no! No! Follow me" I grabbed his hand leading him to the living room. I pick up Aliyah gently and smiled at her then looked back at Jahseh who looked speechless as hell.

"Did you get pregnant but not tell me?"

"What? No! I found her in front of my car when I was leaving the mall, her mom abandoned her" I said rocking her back and forth.

"I want to keep her" I said. He still looked speechless.

I started to have doubts "you don't want me to keep her do you.." He is only 20 and he was still growing up.

"I don't know..can I hold her?" I nodded and gave her to X

Jahseh

She gave her too me and she was was more heavy then I expected. 

I looked in her sleepy eyes. She was so beautiful "what did you name her?"

"Aliyah" jay said smiling. I begin to smile at Aliyah, she was a beautiful child that looked a little Jamaican.

 I begin to smile at Aliyah, she was a beautiful child that looked a little Jamaican

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Definitely would have Jay's hair. She was definitely adorable.

And I already feel so attached to her,

"Let's keep her" I said without hesitation jay just looks at me happily and covers her mouth with her hand

"Thank you so much!" She said crying. We literally just got her, Jay is already attached .

Jaylynn

"We need to buy her a crib"

"Ok what else?"

"Some toys??"

"..anything else." I shake my head no X nodded we were looking at cribs while I was carrying Aliyah.

"What about this one?" X points to the most expensive crib "Jah! That's a lot of money are you sure?"

"What's money?" He smiled. "The amount of money I have will never compare to as much love I have for my two favorite girls in the world" Jahseh kisses my head lightly "I love you".

"Love you too".

I was playing with Aliyah on the floor while X was watching tv while talking to ski.

"I can't believe y'all got a kid" he said taking another sip from his Hennessy

"I can't believe that's your forth fucking bottle of Hennessy" Jahseh laughs.

Skeet
It's short cause I have something planned for the next chapter