15.

Vote and comment

Jahseh

I watched as Jaylynn knocked and flipped everything over.

"Jay! Calm down!" She threw a lamp out her window causing it both to bust. She broke my favorite lamp and her window. I liked that lamp.

"FUCK" she screamed and he cut her foot on the broken glass, I rushed towards her and I grabbed her sitting her down on her couch, as I seen tears rush down her face.

"Please..don't cry.."

"Jah, you don't understand, I just can't fucking- ugh. Let me catch that bitch in the streets, bet she gonna think twice." she huffed. I kissed her forehead slowly to help her calm down.

I sat on the floor in front of her and grabbed her foot that had small and big pieces of glasses. "I'm going to pull these out okay?"

"Whatever" she huffed, I just sighed in response.

Jaylynn

I felt him take out the small glass from my feet first and I didn't have any reaction to it. The last thing I have on my fucking mind was pain, why does he like me. Why do I love him?

After he got done I felt a chunk of glass taken out of my foot and I still didn't have any reaction and he looked surprised when I didn't.

"Why do you like me"

"What?"

"Why do you like me? I'm so basic, I'm flat chested, I'm too skinny, my face looks like a fucking Teletubby, NOT TO MENTION MY FUCKING ACNE-"

"Fuck niggas only care about how you look, and I think you sexy so u remind me of the yellow teletubby" I started chuckling

"Why yellow?"

"Ion know it's sexy on you, personally I like black, purple, and red but aye you make yellow my new favorite color" I was starting to remember why I love him

"You so nastyy" I started smiling causing him to smile. After everything was cleaned up he wrapped my foot up and carried me to my bed.

"Jah I'm not tired" I whined

"Well I am and I wanna go home, shower and lay down." He threw me on the bed and I got a small idea.

"STAY THE NIGHT"

"I already did plus I gotta meet Geneva."

"Aight aight, tell Geneva I said hit my phone up so I can lick her booty hole" Jahseh looked at me funny and I started laughing hysterically.

"But really- smack Geneva's ass for me. She won't let me. Lock my door back too"

"Aight goodnight."

"Goodnight bae" I winked at him. I guess I might ass well sleep.

2 hours laterrr

I was woken up from my slumber seeing x was calling me so I just picked up since I'm awake.

"Bitch." I mumble.

"What's your favorite coffee from Dunkin' Donuts,"

" mocha, why?"

"Aight bet." With that he hung up. I know this nigga for real call me over some coffee.

Jahseh

30 minuets later

I opened up Jaylynn apartment door and ski, trippie, Geneva and I walked in. The lights where turned of so turned them on and my next mission was wake her up.