17. Ride my 🍆like a 🚲

Listen hoes, like I said This is all my lazy writing and just shfhshjshsh

Vote and comment

Jaylynn

I walked in Jahseh's house seeing WiFi and Ski on the couch and I think they both knew what I was here for.

I threw my bag on his couch and watched as ski pointed to Jah's room and I just nodded and walked in his room seeing him under his covers and I crawled on his bed next to him and cuddled him and there was silence for five minutes until he broke it.

"I'm sorry" I was watching family guy while he scrolled through his phone.

"I- was just angry, I do want you back jay, I really love you" I felt my heart sink. I do love him. I do want him, and I'm just so sick of the bullshit he puts me through but at the end of the day it's worth it, it's worth it to have these moments where I lay on him and watch tv, the littlest things matter.

I threw his phone in the floor playfully and started scooted closer holding his hand and I kissed his lips slowly and he kissed back.

"I love you too" I pulled away and said.

After five minutes I was still I was on top of him laying on his chest while we both where on our phones.

"Can you be mine again?" He asked outta the blue which caught me of guard. Like I said at the end of the day, it's worth it.

"Yeah, I'll be yours and only yours"

~{Time skip}~

THE PUSSY BANDITS🐍🐍🐍

StrokeleyPokiey🍯
Y'all niggers hiring

WiFi😩
Bruh it's 1 am, of course we hirin

BabyBoy😘
Can y'all get off my fucking couch and go home

WiFi😩
Lemme guess,, u smashing jay

StrokeleyPokiey🍯
I bet they in there like 🍑👅💦🍆👅💦🍆🍑💦🍆💦🍑🍆💦😙

BabyBoy😘
Can y'all not rn?

Me
Oh yeah he be in between my thighs, 😩

StrokeleyPokiey🍯
Oh shit I might have added jay instead of pump, but go in detail jay.

WiFi😩
Yeah, us broke niggas need to know how good Jah really is.

BabyBoy😘
I'm like a god at sexy bruh.

Me
His pull out game weak.

WiFi😩
Tea.☕️

Me
But on top of that, he eat pussy like it's his last meal

StrokeleyPokiey🍯
Omg did I tell you guys the time I walked on Jahseh jerking off.

BabyBoy😘 has left the chat

WiFi😩
HAHAHA

I have added BabyBoy😘 to the chat