Falling for you is hard, but it's worth it

Part 1:

*flashback* -2 years ago

"So we back in this club.." Hailie's phone rang on her beside table. She yawned and reached for it. Without checking it, she answered. "hello?" she cleared her throat, she sounded croaky. "MORNING!" it was her best friend, Callum. "ugh, Callum, fuck off, it's half seven" he laughed. They had been best friends for years, and she adored him. He had admitted the last day that he was in love with her, ever since they first met. She didn't think of him in that way, and he cried when she told him so. She hugged him and he drove home crying. He loved her so much, but she didn't. The sight of him crying broke her heart. This was one of his good morning wake up calls. She thought she was finally getting her old Callum back. "sorry honey, I'll be over in two minutes, you better be up!" he hung up without saying goodbye. She sighed and rolled over. Callum lived just across the road, which was handy if she ever needed to get away. The doorbell rang, but she didn't answer it. She lived alone, so no one else could answer it. Her phone rang again. "what, Callum?" she held the phone up to her ear. "I'm here" she laughed. "I know. I heard the doorbell" he knocked. "let me in honey" she sighed, hung up and got out of bed. She wrapped the duvet around her and went up the hall. She turned the key in the lock and let her best friend in. He pulled her into a hug, and patted her shoulder. She smiled at him, closed the door and locked it. She had just moved away from her parents, her family and her friends to start a new life here with Callum. She loved it here in England but she missed her family back in Ireland. She missed the streets of her hometown and the nights out with her mates. She missed cuddling on the sofa with... No. She wouldn't think about that. Not yet. "Hailie, it's a mess in here" Hailie sniffed. There was boxes everywhere and her clothes, shoes, hats and handbags where thrown everywhere. The kitchen counter was piled with empty cartons and the living room had game consoles everywhere. "Callum, I just moved, gimme a break!" he laughed. "c'mon, you've been here two weeks. Your working. Let's get your place tidied" They started with her room. Callum unpacked her clothes and put them away while she changed the bed sheets and made the bed. She put away her exercise equipment and cleaned the bathroom. She hoovered the floor and Callum dusted the wardrobe. The room was left spotless when they finished. Within two hours, the house looked amazing. Callum checked his watch. "SHIT!" he exclaimed. "what?" she looked at him. "today, Becks was gonna take you to meet One Direction! I was to have you ready by ten!" she looked at the watch. 9:40. "it's okay, I can get ready in 20 minutes" he looked unsure. "well it won't happen if we stand here looking at each other!" she ran into the bathroom and took a shower. She perfected her face and straightened her hair. She threw on denim shorts, and stretchy white t-shirt, grey vans and her white jumper with a tiger on it. She slipped her phone into her pocket along with her 1D book and a notepad for the boys to sign. Callum was the only one who knew how much she loved 1D. Everyone else thought she didn't know who they were. Suddenly the doorbell rang, and Becky, her new friend, ran in and hugged Hailie tightly. "you look gorgeous babe!" she smiled. Becky looked amazing, she had a dress on with gladiator sandals and a clutch. She looked like she was going out clubbing instead of a CD signing. She had a massive bag full of merchandise. They ran out and Callum said he would stay there and watch movies, if that was okay with Hailie. She made him promise not to have a party, and they took off. They pulled up outside the shopping centre, and Hailie saw that One Direction weren't going to be signing until twelve. "really Becks?" she pointed to the sign as they got in line. "celebrities always show up early, I wanted to be first in line" and so they were. More people began coming, and by 11:45 the line was going out the door and down the street. The poor boys, Hailie thought, she'd hate to have to put up with this. Suddenly everyone started screaming, making Hailie's ears ring. Becky jumped up and down with excitement as One Direction took their seats. Oh lord, the One Direction were sitting in front of her! They looked like angels, absolutely perfect. She loved them with all her heart! She wanted to scream from the rooftops how much she loved them! No... Hailie thought. Keep your cool... Don't give away your love for them, people will think you're lying. The barrier was lifted and Becky and Hailie walked up. Liam first. "hello darling, what's your name?" Becky squealed a little, but Hailie tapped her arm and directed towards Liam. "oh! Becky, my names Becky" he smiled. "don't be nervous, love, I won't bite" she hugged him, and moved on to Louis. Hailie pulled out her book and her notepad and got Liam to sign them, while he talked to her. He was lovely, she thought. So grounded and down to earth. She moved onto Louis. Becky was now waiting at the sides, wiping her mascara. She started crying when she read her book. Hailie shook her head and turned to Louis. "hello gorgeous, what's your name?" she smiled. "hey, I'm Hailie" he signed her notepad. "nice to meet you Hailie, I'm Louis" he smiled at her, handed her the stuff and she moved onto Niall and Zayn. They were such lovely people, not stuck up or cocky like she expected. They were so nice, so sound! She laughed at Niall and she giggled at Zayn. They were as close as the other boys said in interviews. She finished with them. Then she moved onto Harry last. She turned to face him. Wow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's Part 1! I'm new to writing the #imagines, so if you could RT and fav I'd be really grateful!x