Introduction

Natalie Green 18, is not what you would consider "a normal teenager". The first man she ever killed was when she was 16 years old and since then the list has only grown longer. She can handle more weapons than most cops and she's been arrested more times than you can count on both hands. All this because of the biggest gang in California, The Royals. When she joined the gang, 3 years ago she was only an angry and broken 15 year old who had lost everything. California's maffia turned her into the youngest killer machine they had, suprising her victums with her young age.

At age 17 she dropped out of high school since you don't need an education to point a gun at someones head and pull the trigger.

Danielle Hart 18, also joined the gang at the same time as Natalie, but for a different reason. Natalie having no parents or anyone to look out for her tends to do what the fuck she wants with nothing holding her back. Except for Danielle, her best friend and part-time mom.

Danielle has gone through something similar to Natalie but handles it in the opposite way, by caring way too much. She joined the gang to look out for her best friend, the only one she has except for her working dad who's home maximum 4 days a month, and also let's Natalie stay at her house. They became each others family to make up for what they had lost. When they joined the gang the gang members also became their family, a really shitty family but it's better than nothing.

Danielle stayed in school when Natalie dropped out, the idea of ending up with her ignorant father for the rest of her life keeping her motivated to keep going.

Jason McCann 19, is the male version of Natalie and when they meet they can tell. Growing up being bullied and not having alot has made him angry and he doesn't care anymore because he once cared too much. He pushes most people away makes sure no one gets too close. He joined the gang at 17 years old but didn't drop out of school like Natalie because of his mother. She and his brother are the only ones he cares about and he wouldn't want to hurt them.

Justin McCann 19, just like Danielle he cares way too much and joined the gang to make sure his rebellious twin brother didn't get himself in trouble. Just like Jason Justin was bullied growing up but as soon as he got out of middle school he made sure to get a fresh start. Unlike Jason he cares about people and he tries to let his past go. Though due to having so little money his childhood was hard but his mother did everything for him and Jason.

Like every gang, this one has a boss only they don't know who he is. No one knows who the boss is except for Liam. It's always Liam telling everyone what to do, for all they know he could be the boss.

Liam Hemmings 24, the bosses right hand and he's like a big brother to Natalie and Danielle. Though he can be a pain in the ass and as arrogant as a Beverly Hills chick, the world has never seen a better leader. He could manipulate someone into shooting their own foot and make them think it was for the best. Weather that is nice or not doesn't matter, he gets the gang moving and the job done.

(Pic of Natalie on the side)