Food Again and Again and Again

I walked all the way home and when I walked in all the guys were there and more.

The guys from The Wanted were there and the Girls.

I walked into the kitchen and cut some potatoes.

I stayed in the kitchen I didn’t want to do anything stupid.

When finally they were done I put the fries on a plate and I started walking to my room.

When I suddenly heard, “What ya have there”

I stopped and saw Niall was the one that said that.

Ugh Mister Hungry can I eat in peace for once.

So I already knew he was going to eat all my fries so I gave it to him then I went back in the kitchen and got a spoon and peanut butter.

I put the spoon in my mouth and then I started walking out.

Then again, “What ya have there”

I got really mad I got the spoon out of my mouth and gave him the peanut butter. Next time I get food I’m going through the secret stairs to go to my room so I got another jar of peanut butter and made more fries.

Then I got a bottle of ketchup and went up the secret stairs.

I ate it and I loved it.

So I went downstairs and got some lemonade.

I walked through the regular stairs and then I heard Niall say again, “What ya have there”

I gave him the drink and decided to sit with Zayn so I sat on his lap they were walking shark week.

I was wondering why they were watching this but I guess they were nothing else on tv.

Zayn whispered in my ear, “You want to go to my room.”

I nodded so I got off of him and he jumped off the sofa he grabbed my arm and walked me to his room his room was super cool it was a blue color with a lot of posters of his favorite singers and bands.

He either wanted to take me to his room today or he cleaned since there are rumors that he is a mess.

I fell to his bed.

HE HAD A WATER BED.

I was moving up and down and I started laughing Zayn fell on top of me and he kissed me. I laughed and he started to laugh with me.

He turned on the TV and put on Doctor Who. We stayed in his room til the next morning but we didn’t have sex no I still have my virginity. We just fell asleep in each other arms.