AW || 8

Hey you guys, sorry again for missing an update but I was– well still am backed up on chapters. I'm having writer's block💔 😬🥺 and I'm struggling with the transition into these upcoming events for Arielle.....so just bare with me as always.

Also, thanks for the great support already 😜 Each part is getting an average of 30+ votes already. I'm glad you guys are enjoying and please stay tuned! Drama is on the way that you wouldn't want to miss!🤔🙃💯💯

C H A P T E R E I G H T
_____________________

• C H A P T E R  E I G H T •_____________________

Interview with
Paparazzi 

"Tell us how the affair started miss Lewis!Did you–" Demanded a man with a microphone as he shoved the device up to Arielle's face.

"Get the fuck away from me! It's none of you or anyone's God damn business"
-

_________
Same Day
East Village Area
Long Beach, CA

7:30 pm

      Still sitting there on the neighborhood school's steps, Arielle got up once she saw him walking down towards her and waited as he came. It was undeniable that the two had this magnetic like attraction to each other. Sebastian had to remind himself that a kiss right off the bat would make things worse than they already were. He desperately wanted to get back to the point where he could just have her all to himself again. He missed the affection.

      Standing much taller than her of course, he looked down as they stood just inches away from each other. It was so cheesy how giddy they both were to see each other again, both staring into the other's eyes and blushing like children.

"Hey" he finally said, to break the ice as he stuffed his hands in his hoodies.

"Hi..." She smiled up at him and almost instantly forgot why she was mad all along. His piercing green eyes were that powerful, hypnotizing even she thought.

A few awkward moments past the couple by where they either looked at each other or looked down. That is until, Sebastian made yet another attempt at an ice breaker. "So uh....why are you here and not up north?"

"Well actually I'm only like two blocks away from my father's house. That is also where I will be residing for a couple of days due to my house being under construction at the moment" Arielle explained.

Sebastian wore a confused look on his face. "What's going on with your house? Something happened?"

"Oh no..., they're just remodeling it. An early Christmas gift for my mom to herself. She wanted a new touch on things with the new year coming in. So...me and Jas have to...stake it out with our dad while my mom –I guess is....staying with her boyfriend"