Chapter 53: Metsi isn't a superhero.

"You have to wear your cloak. It's impossible to use your magic without it, in the realm of mortals that is." Kolodimo tells this to Metsi, cloaked by the shadows.
Metsi grabs it and once it is on him, he disappears.

He could feel Mullo's energy draining faster. What sort of trouble has he gotten into?  Metsi contemplates. Whatever it was he hopes they would get out fast because Kolodimo heard about Lucifer loosing his Seven Devils Swords. They were up for grabs. Anyone with those Swords and the ability to use them properly is deamed the ruler of Hell by The Keepers Of Truth. A person even stronger is deamed ruler of the underworld.

It was always down to power when it came to The Keepers, after all they know more than one realm exists and the ruler needs to be powerful enough to protect and defend.

The houses looked more familiar as he went along following the trail of diminishing Mullo energy. It lead him to an astonishingly familiar house. The house of the party held weeks ago in celebration of the death of the white assassin, Yin. He telepots inside in expectation to surprise the enemy. To his despair, she eyed him unblinkingly, sitting upon a blood splattered wooden chair. Her foot was on a head with the face face half bitten off. She held a leg in her hands, still chewing.
"You're next." She whispers after swallowing.

"Z..Zuri?! You're the Yang?" He asks.

She snarled at him, spitting the blood that dripped over her mouth onto her shirt.
"It doesn't matter now. Coz of you GEMMA IS FUCKIN DEAD!!!"

He widened his eyes and took off his hood. "My Gem. Dead?" He ponders this and puzzles the pieces together. He spaces out and back in, a lethal mistake. Zuri's protruding dinosaurs claws are hairs apart from his nape and he just managed to teleport away.

"Zuri, dont fight me. We suffered the same loss." He revealed his disgustingly familiar face. Josh!

Zuri narrows her dinosaur eyes. The pupils turn to thin black slits.
"Don't you ever say that again! Ever." She roars, vibrating the delicate windows.

"Wha-" he was hurt.

"Dont you fuckin dare pretend to be hurt. Just like you pretend to love my sister. " Zuri opens her hand and her jet black sword materialized.

"You dont know what love is. This world will never know what love is."

With deadly accuracy and Jurassic power she threw the murder weapon. It grates past his forehead, leaving a clean gash with blood pouring out. His dark coat is soaked with blood as he attempts to block off the gushing blood.

"Zuri, listen to me. It was a mistake. Reason with me here. I was oblivious." Josh teleports behind her, the attempt was worthless as Zuri already knew he would be there and lands a punch. He takes it like a true Cavendish even if it meant loosing a couple of incisors.

He gets up and levitates while he hyperventilates and creates a purple sphere around Zuri almost instantly. She is trapped.