Chapter 35: The Devils fury.

He clasped the doorknob only seen to him and opened the door into the underworld. His murderous vermilion eyes held nothing but fury, his hair erupted into smouldering flames that soon spread throughout his body. His majestic castle hid between three crimson hills that cascaded rivers of blood and infested with corpses.

Lucifer's lower canines outgrew his jaw as they protruded from his mouth. Leathery wings sprout from his muscular back and he stretched them. The devils eyes flamed when he saw his castle destroyed.

The walls crumbled, windows shattered. The clouds above swirled, collecting blood droplets in the air. His blazing eyes landed on a white mummy-like-being that raided the place.
"On second thought, stay and protect Gemma. I'll handle this on my own." Lucifer grunts before slamming the door behind him. 

The cold blood from the third river ran around his muscular devils feet. Opening his wings, stretching them to show off the great 15m wingspan. He beat them once for warm up and the blood  around him rippled away for a moment.
The mummy-being turned it's head. The white bandages covered every millimeter of his scrawny body, besides his dry mouth and concave nose.

He bulleted towards it at lightning speed with a single wing beat. The mummy moved to the side, evading Lucifer's lethal horns, wrapped its bandages around his feet then swung him through the castle walls. One by one they fell until the mummy flung him away. Lucifer grabbed the bandages and yanked the mummy towards him gifting it with a double kick to its bandaged face.

The ground cratered under the impact. The earth below began vibrating and violently shuddering. Lava erupted from the ground, reducing it to nothingness along with the mummy. Lucifer looked down on the boiling lava as he subdued it.

Bandages wrapped themselves around him and constricted his muscular physique.
"Damn Aslac!!" He roared as his body engulfed itself in sapphire flames. He began spinning the Aslac around like it did to him. It eventually let Lucifer free, so he could punch it through the remaining castle wall. The Aslac skidded to a halt on the other side, either the wall or the mummy were unaffected.

The devil roared, spikes protruded from his forehead right down to the bottom if his spine. His powerful leathery wings kept him airborne while he gazed at the uninjured mummy in disgust. Castle debris littered everywhere, the clouds swirled as a tender breeze swept by. Lava pools bubbled here and there. The clouds gathered, becoming a darker crimson and thickened.  The mummy stretched out his hands and shot a barrage of bandages to Lucifer who catched them and flung the intruder into the clouds. He flexed his wings that beat between his spiked back and flew to the crimson clouds only to be brought back by a bolt of lightning followed by blood-rain.

Lucifer's tongue rolled out the side of his mouth, droplets of blood raining on it. His flaming eyes rested on the vermin Aslac, using its agility to balance on the final wall. An oyster sized wad of phlegm escaped his mouth. It ignited upon contact with the ground.

"It would do you good to return the Six Devils Swords you have stolen!" He boomed through the valley. In response the mummy licked its crusty lips in a leisurely manner. Lucifer opened the palm of his hand allowing for a jagged-toothed blade to manifest. Its length and sized were to be marveled but its power was what was truly impressive.

Lucifer pointed the blade at the scrawny mummy. The silver savage blade unleashed a shower of needle attacks, followed by a small chaotically colored ball of energy. The explosion of the ball flattened the three hills that hid the castle.

Proud, Lucifer glided over the dust and raining debris, patiently awaiting the dust to clear. The Aslac still stood in one place giving Lucifer a blank look. Its next words caused Lucifer to fume.
"Was that supposed to hurt?" The voice was smooth and calm.

Nails extended into claws, teeth and spikes grew longer and sharper. His leathery wings enlarged, gaining power. The mummy's indestructible bandages were on his wings again, constricting them.

"They say lightning never strikes the same place twice, lets see if thats true."

The crackling of thunder whipped the air. A bolt of lightning, pure plasma, heated at five times the temperature of the sun split the air and struck the immobile devil. Another followed and another and another like camera flashes of the papparatsi. A tornado rose from the ground with all the debris, slamming bricks made of bone in Lucifer's face, sand stinging like bees. As much as he struggled the bandages held him tight.

He slowed down time to surround himself in sapphire flames. A horizontal line drew itself on his forehead and the skin peeled away revealing a blood red cat eye. Lucifer's skin was peeled off like melted candle wax. Black blood oozed out from his...everywhere. The flames died down and the tornado vanished with the Aslac. 

Thanx for reading again lovely wattpadders. Hope you enjoyed as much as I did .Please comment and share with other lovely wattpadders. Please help me become better.

STAY SAFE ASSASSINS,  you never know.