Chapter 43: A Cavendish-tastic celebration.

"Congratulations Cavendish crew. Even after Lucifer gave them the sap of the tree Aduz' Lephuex to better master their curses. We rid the assassins and deserve a celebration! Cavendishes I give you." Cavendish Mullo opened the door.

Scorching prostitutes swarmed the house. Wearing nothing but panties, almost nude. Dancing on poles, holding glasses of Smirnoff and booze.  Boobs and ass jiggling like jelly. The boy with blue eyes and brown hair grabs a long haired girl by the hips.
"Lets go upstairs and celebrate freedom." He whispered in her ear. She led the way. She swung the door open and he slammed it shut. A smile formed on his face as she pushed her onto the bed,  pulling off his pants, ripping his shirt, exposing his muscular chest.

The Asian girl caressed his abs. He could tell it was her first time as she played her tongue around his. Tongue wrestling him. He moans. The Asian also slides onto him, in no rush taking her time. She also moans, she enjoys his kiss as it runs along her neck Cavendish Metsi was at it for half an hour but the energy was still there.  

He was living the dream. A true reward for killing the assassins. Now the prophesy would never come true.

The Asian wrapped her legs around him, he liked her style.
"Whats your name Asian?" He asked.
"Tsetsuyu Kundai."
"Marry me, Kundai." He pleaded. She was perfect. She gave marvelous head. Her pussy was even more delicious than the blonde, she was young?
"How old?" He was serious.

"Youngish...17."
He rolled around with her like there's no tomorrow. This was love at first sight.

The music boommed through the house, the sound system on max. The windows vibrated and the t.v played by itself. The booze kept on coming, Smirnoff, Heineken, Russian Bear, Lean.

Downstairs, Cavendish Mullo' was getting massaged by the two girls on either side. Kolodimo drank Smirnoff with an ebony on his lap. The t.v changed colors.
"We interrupt this show to bring break news. Children held hostages in return for the Cavendishes, who ever they are. Please surrender yourselves for our children. We now take you to the scene." The news reporter failed to restrain her tears.

"We...we're live here. We have a demand to make. Give us the Cavendishes. The longer you take, the more we torture these kids." The camera swerved to show the traumatized kids, then show a person in a black cat mask, scooping out a little girl's eyes using a kitchen fork.

"Twisted!" Mullo comments, impeding his session with the two ebony prostitutes.
"What's that?" Kolodimo asked.

HI PEPS