Chapter 25: She a lil' BEAST

A blue chopper chopped the air above while a cameraman captured the increasing tension and the reporter yelled over the choppers continuous chopping.

With the public blocked off, Xavier had nothing to worry about. Gemma eyed Xander as he nodded his head then shook it in disbelief then nodded one more time before he lunged towards Zuri,  simultaneously producing a flaming curved sword. Zuri jumped back and tried to sever his head but the boy was too quick and blocked.

They seem to have supernatural powers.  Fire and ice,  I wonder whats next. Does everyone have a secret and a super-power . Why is this all....SHIT.

Gemma dodged to the side, evading Xander's ice shard. She jumped from wall to wall to wall in the tight alleyway and front flipped towards the ice user at a high speed, she became a human spinning razor. Xander blocked it with, by creating an ice wall then pushed it away sandwiching Gemma. She tried with all her might to push against it, exerting all her strength. He pressed harder still. Zuri back flipped to Xander using Xavier's face as her launch pad, sword and ice clasched. Xavier swung his flaming sword, Zuri ducked so it hit Xander creating steam. She didn't see the kick that caused her gut to scrunch up, which sent her flying.

Gemma felt a burning sensation around her eye which eventually spread to her entire right side. Anger boiled up inside her like a volcano preparing for eruption. Her right eye turned to a negative colour as ghouls and ghost became visible. Her heart quadrupled in speed and she balled her hands into fists. She broke out of ice wall, dashing for Xander.
"Nobody and I say nobody, hurts Zuri.!" She yelled as she delivered a powerful connecter to Xander's eye which sent him zooming and crashing into the ice barrier he made. The barrier of ice developed cracks throughout, one more hit and it would shatter.

"You can take me, break me, shake me and tear me to pieces but nobody  hurts Zuri." As she yelled, Xavier came for a drop-kick. Gemma's negative eye caught the movement quick enough for her to grab his leg and haul him to the ground.  In the midst if that action, Gemma was engulfed in a pistol shrimps body. She felt a new energy enter her, she felt an ecstatic, electric feel travelled up and down throughout her entire body. She felt alive and at that moment delivered the punch with the power of pistol shrimp to the fire users gut. The ground shuddered and cratered under the powerful force. She mercilessly grabbed him by the collar as Xavier hung bleeding from all his exits, eyes, nose, mouth, ears and his midsection. The more power she got the more she felt like she was loosing control. The cursed girl lifted him up and gifted him with an uppercut that sent him rocketing towards the choppers blades. It lost control as it grinded the boy,  his blood rained from above.

The shrimp desolved, replaced by a striped creature, so majestic, so beautiful, so powerful. The most powerful of its kind. The king of the jungles and forest. The beast itself... The Majestic Tiger.

The striped tiger stood in the middle of the crater. It was far bigger than the other beasts Gemma had been in, she felt its power and its pride, so majestic. Gemma in it, her anger skyrocketed when she saw Zuri held in a tight lock. In anget she yelled, the tiger roared with her in unison. The roaring got louder and louder, ceaseless and earsplitting. They stared the ice user in the eye, oblivious to the bewildered public, the police didn't even attempt shooting.
"Let. Her. Go." Gemma softly warned.
"Why!? Tell me, you killed my brother in front of me.?" He yelled holding back his tears, anger and hurt, fear and fret dripping in nhis every word. He tightened the headlock and slowly began freeze

"Who's fault is it? We wanted to get as far away from the school, this town as possible. You have no idea how many hardships we have been through.  Let her go and I'll spare you... trust me if you kill her....I'll pop your balls one by one starting with your eyeballs." The majestic tiger growled.
"Is that a threat?"
"Its a promise!" She clutched her sword that glistened in the midday sun. An orange and black spirit forced its way into Zuri's half conscious, half frozen body. Thats when a blood curling howl was heard all the way from the old part of town. Gemma looked around, her tiger eyes landed on Lucifer who had a grim expression on his face, tightly holding two dagger-like-swords that glistened with thick blood in the early June sun.

Hey guys hope u enjoyed. Thanx for reading, please comment and share please. Also please check out my other book THE ANOMALIES: AWAKENING
Im a sneaky writer, im supposed to be studying. Back to the study board

STAY SAFE ASSASSINS you never know. ♥♡♥♥♡♡