Chapter 13 : Gemma vs Lucifer

"I am not gonna ask, just get out,  I have a serious headache and fever of some sort." Gemma complained as she got up from bed. Lucifer looked at her, confuse and amazed glares. "What!" She asked in frustration.
He cleared his thoat ignoring what he is seeing and said
"Don't you get it, 1-12-12-5-7; 9-17-21-26. Its A-M-M-E-G and I-R-U-Z."

"How do you know that?!" She questioned in confidence

"Those paper are coded in Morse code and if you decode it correctly its who ever Zuri is-"

"Dont you say that. Zuri is not a who-ever person, she's my friend, my partner in assassination,  my confidant. She is my sister, not biological but MY sister" Gemma blurted out with pride

"This is all peaches and cream but one way or the other, one of you is gonna have to die if not both of you. " he smiled. Her right eye suddenly had a shooting pain as her anger flared. Lucifer gasped at the sight
"What is it you look at me like that?" She asked looking past his enchantingly mesmerizing vermilion eyes. Her eye felt hot along with the surrounding area. The heat spread to her forehead, neck and right arm. Gemma cringed in pain
"This fever is acting up" she said through gritted teeth
"No. Not really you have what is called The Curse Of The Red Blade. Gemma, one of the most powerful curses in the underworld,  hell, pit of doom, Devils home... call it what you want."
"You did this to me." She growled, now curled up in bed rocking back and forth
"No actually-"he defended
"Yes you did, how else would you know about this?"
"Im Lucifer,  hello? KING OF HELL, RULER OF THE UNDERWORLD, BESTOWER OF DEATH, THE ONE WHO WREAKS HAVOC AMONG MORTALS.  Litrally how can you not know me?"

"Isn't Hades the ruler of the underworld?"
"Oh, no thats just a pawn I use to confuse mortals"
"If you really are who you say you are prove it" she demand whilst crawling out of bed, cringing and suppressing her screams of pain. It felt like boiling vinegar was being poured onto her. She dragged her white katana and saw dark lines tatooing themselves onto her and she could only make out some images. A wolf, a bull, a scythe. She turned her attention to'the devil'.

She ran towards him as the grip on her katana grew tighter. She sliced aiming for his neck but the devilishly handsome boy backflipped over the attack, Gemma sliced air. As soin as he landed on his feet Gemma didn't give him half a chance as she turned around aiming for another slice. Lucifer jumped back in what was a pitiful excuse for a dodge. "Fight, fight me like devil you say you are." Her voice was thick with satisfaction of death.  She had an unsatisfied desire to kill even though her body was experiencing tremendous amounts of pain.
"Very well but I wont kill you... I'll bring you very close to it" he made a triangle shape from his hands and watched as a jagged sword was conjured from the ground. "Meet Dystopiana, 4 of the 7 devil swords"

"Flexing about having a jagged sword? Nobody gives a flying fuck about what type of a sword you have, there is nothing wow about it"

They ran towards each other as the Dystopiana ignited itself with flames of different colors. He swung it aiming for her midsection, she slid under it to deliver a sweep kick. Then time seemed to slow down for Gemma, Lucifer moved at an incomprehendible speed, she closed both eyes bracing for hard impact but nothing. She opened one eye, the right eye,the negative eye ,the cursed eye only to recived an axe kick from above. Lucifer was moving still too fast and time was still slow but the eye was able to keep track of him while Gemma got up. Time resumed its normal pace, Gemma seized the opportunity and took out a lot of kunai and sent them flying towards him. He focused and defelected them all. The last thing he expected was a uppercut from Gemma which sent him flying into the bed. The cursed girl leapt, an evil glare adorned her eyes as brought the katana to stab the teenager. A barrage of kicks in her face and gut obstructed her attack. The qu year-old flew across the room. Lucifer swept the air with his fancy sword. A heat wave hit Gemma and added to her speed, she hit the wall hard, knocked out cold.

"Thats the devil for you my lovely Gemm-"
"Drop-kick" Zuri yelled as she drop-kicked Lucifer causing the Dystopiana to fly off his hand. Gemma's doppelganger pressed a cold kunai against his neck.
"What did you to to her" Zuri barked
"Why should you care" Lucifer asked ever so calmly
"Because..."
"Because what?"
"She is like... no she is a sister to me. I care. I love her like a sister, she is MY friend and sister"
"Too bad... Zuri hey? Nice to meet you."
"Shut up! Did you kill her or not? Either way I will avenge her" she lifted to kunai in preparation to stab the life out of him
"Ok. Tell me Zuri : Are you familiar with the name THOR ?"

Thanx once again for reading. Please comment and share with other lovely wattpadders. Update will come more often as schools are closed. Hope you enjoyed the update. Tell me what you think
STAY SAFE ASSASSINS you never know
♥♡♥♡♥♡