Chapter 47: Blanc.

Death threw the Gemma soul with the rest and proceeded condemnation. Grimm reaper handed him The Scythe of Hell and left to do more reaping. Death followed him dragging something with the wooden path of his scythe.

Six figures lined up on the edge of a cliff, their backs facing the deadly drop. The new one made seven. One Archdemon, two Astra, three Dasonomè, cousins of Cerberus and the new one.
"Blanc. You are now part of 360Death Corpse. Your duty is to work for me and if you ask any of these members 95% of the time you fight off hordes of Zecromak and Lomba with the occasional Demon Ghoul. Go, Blanc stay." They left.

Death fashioned a bow and a quiver of arrows.
"Go fight, do me justice!" He barks.

Blanc jumps off the cliff and for a split second, gets a brief glimpse of the creatures. Grey skin, hollow dark eyes, walked like man but ran like beasts. They had curved battering ram horns on their heads, for hands and feet as well as elbows and knees. Blanc pulled out an arrow and let it go. It hit a Zecromak, the horns beast in the chest. The arrow exploded, affecting Zecromak around Blanc but didn't affect Blanc. Out of the smoke, a Zecromak punched Blanc across the face sending the archer flying across the battle field.
"Leoxar! Help the new one ... just this once." A female voice commanded.
"I told you NOT to command me, Astra!" Answered the Archdemon. He flexed his red and black wings and with his speed was already next to Blanc. His chest expanded as more Zecromak closed in, Blanc pulled out three arrows.

Leoxar's chest flattened, he belched out violent blue flames, roaring blue flames that swallowed one third of the horde. He turned around 360degree spin. The flames were powerful enough to obliterate the ground and were gargantuan, massive. It covered ground fast, sizzling away one third of the horde, effortlessly and effectively.

Blanc let go of the three arrows, two hit the Zecromak and caused the chain reaction explosion. The other pierced through the horny creatures, unstoppable and traveled back into the satchel. Suddenly the Zecromak got faster. Blanc caught sight of a transformation from human to a large, titanic dogs with green fur above and black underneath. Dasonomè. Horns connected to the newbie's gut. Blanc puked in pain but mustered enough strength to supplex the heavy beast. Another Zecromak bashed it's head into Blanc's chest sending the newbie flying towards another head bash. Blanc's chest was shattered as more Zecromak trampled over Blanc. A black orb formed a dome around the wounded warrior and in it was a yellow glowing being surrounded by 20 other black orbs.

"Tsk. You'll have to use everything you've got if you want to survive the next horde. Stay here." The Astra gazed into the newbie's eyes before disappearing. Blanc sat down collecting thoughts. Then took out four arrows and pulled back, maximum effort.

Blanc wounds slowing began healing, repairing themselves, pain disappearing, slowly, slowly Blanc felt energy coursing through the veins that now throbbed to enter the heat of battle. Patients was Blanc's best friend now. Blanc took a deep breath and waited. 

                            ...

The dome opened fast and a horde of rolling rocks tumbled towards them, they looked faster than the Zecromak. Spinning turtles, otherwise known as Lomba. Rounded beasts approched fast. Blanc released arrows unto the turtles from a distance away. The arrows swooped through the air getting faster as they travel, splitting Lomba shells in two before exploding. Chain reaction arrows wiped out a majority of the persistent turtles. Blanc watched the experts do the rest of the work. Giant dogs cruching shells, Archdemon flying with the flying Lomba and scorching and stabbing their inner soft bodies and the confident Astras shooting their black orbs that also somehow could be bent to any desired shape. It was clear to Blanc that there was a lot to learn.

Hi wattpadders I hope you've enjoyed this chapter and hopefully the next one WILL be a character debut. I've made this character to replace Gemma so the character count is still the same. Please comment and tell me what y'all think.

STAY SAFE ASSASSINS you never know ^^

Hi wattpadders