Chapter 23: Twins of Destiny

The vice principal approached them all.
"Shit. Devourer is coming and I got 13 hours community service plus a 6 hours detention."panicked Zuri
"For what exactly?"asked Gemma
"Fighting and winning. Almost"
"Nice 12th fight this term."

The brothers glared at the principal who approached at an alarming speed for a fat fag.
"You, come here!"she instructed pointing a sausage sized finger. She slowed down as if her body began to freeze. Then she spontaneously went up in white flames, but her reactions and reflexes seemed to slow
"Lets get out of here!" Zuri grabbed Gemma's hand and bolted away with her.
The twins followed not so far behind.
"Hey we can give you guys a lift, we were planing on bunking anyway." Xander yelled.
"Sure, as long as I'm driving."the assassin demanded
"Sure."Xavier agreed. "Catch!." He tossed over the keys to a matte green McLaren P1 "and Gemma you can drive Xander's Peugeot onyx. The silver one over there." He pointed to a sleek fancy low car.
"What?! No."his twin defied
"Yeah, I'm not the one who offered lifts in our cars."Xander reasoned, handing over the keys.
"Lets go. Dead people come one.!" Zuri urged as she entered the McLaren and revved up the roaring engine.

The two cars stormed out the school gates, leaving clouds of smoke behind in the hexagonal school.

Zuri zoomed through the other cars, weaving her way through the other cars, Gemma followed not so far behind. Flooring the accelerate became a necessity, thanks to Zuri's reckless driving and drifting it had attracted police officers. A blue helicopter chopped the air above them, tailing them along with 13 police vehicles. Zuri drift into a corner, cars screeched and stopped as the silver Peugeot onxy followed.
"Slow down, you're not Vin Diesel goodness, let loose."
"I drive, my rules now shut up!" Xander shut up like Zuri's last comment eternally zipped his mouth. Besides she had good reason to floor it. Blue and white vehicles intercepted the path ahead. Gemma was now parallel to Zuri.
"Let's run them down!!!" Gemma yelled above the thundering engines and hooting traffic.
"Then what..." Zuri panicked
"We run Z. We run...just follow me Z, I know."she sped ahead in the silver Peugeot. Police cars behind and infront, the chase continued. 10meters from the police blockade Gemma yelled
"Jump out, ditch the car!" She grabbed Xavier by the collar and sprawled out the onyx followed by Zuri and Xander. The fancy cars rammed into the blockading police vehicles and triggered an explosion. Zuri scrapped her forehead on the tar like Gemma did. Xavier skidded along his back while Xander was blown into a parallel parked Toyota Tazz.
"My car!" Xavier and Xander whined over the loud sirens.
"Ohhh quite whining, you can steal new ones, babies."
Gemma and Zuri bolted for an ally between the buildings after they got up.

Xavier tried to contain his anger, balling his hands into fists, his back bleeding.
"Xavier its not worth it, besides you offered the car rides."
"Shut up Xander, you know nothing! They will pay for this."
The assassins stared at the ballistic boy.
"Dont worry, we faced a oversized four tailed dog. We can take him on."Zuri assured herself. Gemma's mind raced wildly like rollercoaster. The cursed assassin took a step back, feeling light headed.
"Hands in the air, reckless drivers!" One of 23 cops yelled. Xavier turned his head slowly, burning his red eyes into him
"Stay out of this" Xavier made one gesture, as if he was lifting weights with one hand, ice protruded out of the ground to shield them from the police.
"Only one set of twins is walking out here alive."Xavier gave a psychopathic Joker smile as he took a confident step towards them. From inside the sides of her long summer dress, Zuri pulled out two katanas. One black, one white, she tossed the white one belonging to Whiteblade.
"Where did you get those?" Xander asked in awe.
"An assassin is always prepared, while you were blabbering about the cars. I stashed them before I said 'lets go dead people'. When you jumped out first, I retreived these blades of death and here I am now, happy?!?" Blackblade explained through gritted teeth, blood pouring out her forehead into one of her eyes.
"Smart, that doesn't changed the fact that you destroyed my car and you're gonna die!"Xavier smiled.

Thanx for reading lovely wattpadders. Hope you enjoyed as much as I did. Please feel free to leave comments and share with other lovely wattpadders. I'd also like you to check out my other book The Anomalies: Awakening.

Note: its mid-year exams time so updates might stop or come slow. I'll be super loaded on the holidays anyway. I hope you understand
-yours with much love
tailbeastbombb ♥♡

STAY SAFE ASSASSINS you never ever know
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡