Chapter 19: Hun & Han

Hun & Han

     After chasing each other like kids deprived of play, the two had agreed to have some window shopping. From the clothing section up to the toys section, they just had the window shopping with some sort of play. Tickles here, pinches there, chasings everywhere. Yeah, again, they're like children deprived of play.

     Had their eyes already filled with the said window shopping, they went out of the department store and headed straight to an ice cream stall. Had the chocolate and strawberry flavors combined, the two were very happy with the melting sensation in their own tongues. Lick after lick, the both of them really seemed like enjoying the sweet treat. When Sehun finished first, Luhan looked at him and giggled. He then threw a tissue paper when he earned the 'do I have a dirt on my face?' type of look from his younger brother. Luhan let Sehun look at the reflection of his face on mirror-like glass wall.

     "Yes, hyung. I know that I'm handsome," Sehun cockily said to him, making him roll his eyes at the younger.

     Luhan almost closed the distance between them and put his right hand on Sehun's left shoulder. His free hand moved slowly, drawing it close to Sehun's cheeks. The brunette's eyes twitched at the sudden warmth conducting from his hyung's palm. He thought that the deer would wipe off the bits of cones from his face using the thumb. But then...

     "Oww! Hyung!!" he exclaimed when he felt the pain he earned from a flick delivered by Luhan. Other than that, his cheeks were also hardly pinched.

     "How sweet vengeance is..." Luhan muttered as he smirked. He remembered the time he's fooled by Sehun with that sparks thingy.

     "How evil Luhan is..." white puppy said while pouting and glaring at the deer.

     "Hey! Where's the honorific? Psh... We don't have time for that. Let's go," he deadpanned and just walked away, knowing Sehun would just follow like a puppy.

     Wandering around the mall, they ended up entering an amusement arcade. They exchanged their moneys for tokens and played on some game machines. Tried the dance machine, shot basketballs and played the toy catcher. The latter was the last game they played and that's where they used up all their tokens. Eager for a stuffed toy, they tried up their lucks to the maximum.

     "This is the last token, hyung..."

     "We have to try, Hun..."

     "Then, let's wish ourselves the best four-leaf clovers," Sehun said as he inserted their last token.

     The crane was controlled by Sehun and Luhan was helping him, dictating which way to go. Too much thrilled by the moment, Luhan accidentally pressed the catch button without having their target toy reached by the crane yet. The older quickly reacted, repeatedly saying sorry to Sehun who was looking very dumbfounded.

     "Hyung... Look at that..." Sehun said in a loading manner as he pointed to the crane. Mr. Blondie was also shocked that he couldn't believe it.

     On the crane's grip were two small puppy plushies. One was black which was caught by the neck and the other was white which was caught by the arm. The crane dropped the plushies on the hole which meant that they succeeded in getting the plushies.

     "Hyung! We did it! We caught not just one but two!" Sehun cheered and the other was still processing it.

     "W-we... d-did it?" He muttered and smiled when he realized it. As an impulsive action, he hugged Sehun for few seconds and pulled away when it felt wrong.