Chapter 10: Hyung?

Hyung?

     "Phew... C-can I... Huff..."

     "Can you... what? C'mon. Don't hesitate."

     He took a deep breath and gathered courage.

     "Okay. Phew... Can I... call you 'hyung'?" And the older just bursted into a wild laughter after five seconds of awkward staring.

     "Hahahaha! I thought it's really something big or heavy to ask. Hahahaha! Of course. Actually, you should. Hahahaha!" Sehun just looked at him with bewilderment.

     "Okay. Laugh harder," he said with his newly returned pokerface.

     "Oh. H-heh... I'm sorry. Just carried away."

     "Phew... What I mean is, like a foster biological hyung. Like you'll take care of me as your younger brother," Sehun explained, making Luhan's eyes widen a bit.

      "I... never thought that the cold pokerface can be this childish."

     "Tsk. Just tell me if you don't want to. I can look for other hyungs," Sehun said and made Luhan think, "Yeah. Really childish."

     "No. Not like that. I'm just...flabbergasted? This event was some sort of a miracle. A thing expected not to happen but it did."

     "..." And silence echoed from Sehun.

     "Oi. Sehun..."

     "..."

     "I won't treat you bubble tea next time if you won't look at me and talk to me."

     "I don't care. I can buy them on my own."

     "Oi. Oh Sehun..."

     "..."

     "Okay. Don't sulk. Your big bro is here, my 'lil bro," and he beamed a smile which moved Sehun's steady heart, making him break the emptiness on the younger's face.

     "T-thanks, hyung." Sehun managed to smile.

     "You're always welcome, Sehun-ah," and the two flashed their smiles. to each other. "I know that you want someone to take care of you since you're deprived from your parents' care," Luhan added. "We're just the same. But since you're younger, I must be the one taking care of you and looking out for you."

     "You really know what I feel. Don't worry, Luhan-hyung. I promise, I'll take good care of you, too. If our parents cannot give it, well, we'll be giving it to each other." White puppy smiled again.

    "Yeah. You must take care of me," and Luhan earned a raised eyebrow from the younger. "I'm just joking. Thank you, Sehun-ah," he continued with chuckles.

     "You're welcome, Luhan-hyung."

     "So? Won't you hug your hyung?" The older asked with arms opened wide. Sehun's radiance intensified as he stood & smiled to hug his hyung. The moment was short but it felt long to Sehun. He admired the warmth and scent of his hyung.

    The two went back to their seats and continued to talk before people shoot them awkward stares. Luhan's driver and at the same time, bodyguard, came to the place after about an hour of talking. Luhan invited Sehun to come with them. The latter couldn't refuse nor find an excuse so he just went. Luhan knew that it's just their first day of being officially friends but still wanted to invite Sehun with them.

     In no time, they reached the said place. The house was big but not too big. It's just too big, considering that only one person stays there since the driver & caretaker stay next door. That setup was because of Luhan's father's strict order to them. But sometimes, the son disobeys him.