Chapter 18: Going Out

Going Out

     "Master Luhan..." Luhan's driver uttered as he saw him.

     "I told you, just call me Luhan or Sir Luhan. I don't like to be called as master."

     "I'm sorry. I'm just not used calling you without honorifics. Uhmmm... Sir Luhan, are you going out? I'll just prepare the car."

     "No, no, no. No need. I will drive. Sehun and I are going somewhere."

     "I'm sorry, Sir Luhan. But it's your father's order to me to be your bodyguard and driver at all times."

     "Don't worry of being punished. I'll take care of this. Father won't know... unless you tell him," he assured to Mr. Kang. "So, let's go, Sehun?"

     After nodding, the two went aboard the car. Luhan was on the driver's seat whilst Sehun was on the front seat beside Lu. Along the ride, silence filled the automobile, only broken when Luhan and Sehun exchanged questions and answers about where to go and which way to pass. The quietude wasn't awkward nor comfortable. Just enough for them to feel contented. Several minutes more and Sehun's directions led them to a mall.

     "Hey. What will we gonna do here?"

     "Too curious and impatient," the younger muttered the comment. "Just follow me."

     With a rising curiosity, Luhan just followed Sehun. Turn here, ride on the elevator there, pass by here and stop by there. After few minutes of walking, they terminated on some kind of an art shop.

     "So... Let's come in?" Sehun asked and pulled the older in upon nodding.

     "Good afternoon, sir," the guy on the counter greeted them as soon as they came in. The sound of the chimes was his cue.

     The brunette fished something out of his pocket. He let his hyung take a seat on one of the chairs queueing and leaning on the wall, asking him to spare a seat beside the other customers who were also waiting. Transactioning with the guy on the counter, white puppy tried to make it as inaudible to Luhan as possible. He wanted to surprise the deer so he's trying to avoid any possible spoilage.

     "Sir, please write the owner's name here and the receiver's name here," the guy behind the counter instructed Sehun as he pointed two different columns on a paper.

     The boy followed and then handed over the object he fished out from his pocket. A piece of paper with a number was then given to him. Thanks and smiles were exchanged and then the guy started working something on the object, gesturing Sehun to just wait for his number to be called. White puppy on the other hand just stepped back and went to sit beside Luhan. Conversations were opened up for a reason that they're avoiding dull or awkward moments.

     "Hyung? Where do you wanna go next? Or what are we gonna do after this?"

     "Hmmm... I don't know, Hun. I'm not in the mood for a movie," Luhan replied.

     "Hmmm.... Let's have bubble tea then!" Sehun excitedly answered.

     "Number 7. Sehun," the guy called, signalling that they're done working on with the object the aforementioned handed over.

     Luhan was about to reply but when he heard the call, he just said, "Go, Sehun-ah. They're calling out your ugly name."

     "Yah! Yours is also ugly!" He reacted as he stood up. The doe-eyed just then stuck his tongue out playfully, warding off the brunette with gestures.