Chapter 2: Broken Mood

Broken Mood

     Sehun woke up with a hint of excitement, expecting to have the same good start. He quickly finished his preparations and went downstairs. Well, his mom is in the bathroom while his dad is having a coffee in the kitchen while reading a newspaper. Fried rice and omelette can be seen on the table. Just before Sehun could greet his father, his father already said something, acknowledging his presence.

     "Oh, good morning, Sehun," Mr. Oh said without averting his gaze from the newspaper. This made Sehun's eyes grow wider and his jaws parted a bit.

     "U-uhh... Good morning, dad," Sehun responded and took a seat on the other side of the recatangular table. He gladly dug in to his breakfast and thanked God for another good start.

     He stood up and made sure he already brought his money and lunch box with him. When he's about to pass by the bathroom, Mrs. Oh made the door open and became shocked by Sehun's presence.

     "Oh? You're done already? Did you bring your money and lunch box with you? Brushed your teeth already?" Mrs. Oh, in her bathrobe, asked her son.

     "Uhmm... Money and lunch box, yes. Err... Brushing teeth? Not yet.", he replied and then he moved back to the sink, earning a grin from his parents. He then brushed his teeth.

     "Good thing you did not forget or else... you'll lose all your admirers with the bad breath!!" His dad joked while holding his white mug of coffee. His parents laughed and Sehun just smiled although he doesn't like stuffs when it comes to admirers. Let's just say, he's being humble.

---

     White puppy is pensive in a nice way while walking his way to school. He walked slowly, not mindful of the time. He woke up earlier than usual, it's still early anyway so he thinks it's okay. He arrived at the gates of the school at exactly 7:25 AM. His first class will start at 7:30 AM so somehow, he decided to walk faster.

     As he is about to take his turn to the left, he felt something hard bumped him. He was knocked few feet away and he saw several books scattered on the floor. He rubbed the back of his neck and let out a grunt when he realized that someone really bumped him. He stood up with a disgusted look on his face and cleared off the dust in his uniform. He saw a white-skinned blondie who fell on his butt. He looked at the boy as it stood up and gathered the books. The boy looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

     "Aren't you gonna help me?" The boy with doe-like eyes asked. Sehun scoffed with what he heard. The boy just continued picking up the books.

     "Huh! Seriously? You're running fast while I'm just walking. Even if I'm heavier than you, you still have a greater momentum. Remember it's formula? In case you forgot, it's p=mv; where p is the momentum, m is the mass and v is the velocity. It's you who bumped me causing me to be knocked a few feet away. So, technically, it's not my fault but yours. I should be the one who's complaining here," Sehun coldly lectured with his pokerface. He felt like his good start was already ruined and it displeased him...a lot.

     The boy let out a deep breath while in an akimbo position. "Okay. Fine! Act like a sophisticated genius as much as you want. I don't care about that momentum or whatever! Sorry, but no thanks. I'm running late and I still have a review test on Physics. Nice meeting you, gentleman," the boy replied with disgust. He said the last sentence sarcastically and put an emphasis to the last word.

     He passed by Sehun while hugging his books. He made sure that their arms would collide. He successfully did and he ran without turning back to see the expression of the other boy.