Chapter 8: Friends

Friends

     He took a short pause and held Sehun's jaws and nose and then... Sehun coughed the water out due to the boy's weight on his chest. It was gently squirted to the hero's face, making him scrunch his nose up and squeeze his eyes shut. Sehun was likewise. The puppy continued coughing and the other boy backed away already, distancing his face from the other's face. Kyungsoo came in rushing that he almost slipped.

     "What happened?!" Kyungsoo asked, almost going nuts.

     "I heard him calling for help while I was walking on the hallways outside the pool area. I hurried in and saw him almost drowning. I conclude, he suffered muscle cramps. Anyway, he's safe now," replied by the one being asked, looking at the continuously coughing brunette.

     "I gotta go," he added in a low volume of voice and turned back.

    "Wait! Uhh... Thank you very much!" were the words Kyungsoo spoke out and bowed 90°. The hero  just smiled and left.

     Sehun regained consciousness and hugged Kyungsoo the moment he saw him. The short black-haired boy escorted the younger to the clinic even though Sehun didn't want to. The more the brunette resisted, the more the owl-eyed insisted and dragged him to the clinic.

     At the clinic, Sehun was just checked up and was asked by some questions. In the end, he's just advised to go home and take a rest. Sehun was assisted by Kyungsoo in changing to his uniform. The eyeliner guy, Baekhyun, was also informed by the concerned owl and there, the said guy was panting after running to the clinic. He's in great panic because of Kyungsoo's message.

     Baekhyun and Kyungsoo escorted the white boy to his home. The three of them we're silent during their walk towards Sehun's house. They arrived there after 1/4 to 1/3 of an hour. No one's in there as usual so the two stayed for a while, looking out for their maknae.

     "Baek-hyung, Dyo-hyung, thanks for walking me home. And thanks for staying. I'm very grateful I have friends like you," Sehun thanked.

     "It's nothing, Sehun-ah. We're your hyungs," Baekhyun replied and D.O. nodded.

     "Thanks for saving my life Dyo-hyung. I thought, it's my end already. I owe you my life," he thanked with a cracked voice.

     "Oh. No, no. It's not me who pulled you out of the water and attempted to perform mouth to mouth," the owl-eyed clarified.

     "Huh!? Then, who?" Curiously, the maknae asked.

     "It's... U-uhhh... Shocks. I forgot to ask his name," Kyungsoo facepalmed with hate for himself.

     "Guys, excuse me for a moment, I'll just call Kai," the eyeliner boy excused and went downstairs after the two nodded.

     "Re-really? Then who's my hero? How does he look like?"

     "Wait. I'll try to remember."

     "You forgot, hyung? Don't say you do."

     "Yah! I was in panic, you know that? I almost went nuts."

     Sehun laughed to his hyung's adorable way of complaining. "Okay. I'm just kidding. Take your time remembering."

     "Err...." was the only word Kyungsoo muttered as he tried to recall.

     Not too long and Kyungsoo received a message from his mom that he needed to go home already. He surely didn't notice that it's already dark outside. Likewise to Baekhyun, he's also missing & wanted in their house. The two bade goodbye after asking for words of permission. Kyungsoo assured to Sehun that he would text him if ever he already remembered how the white puppy's 'hero' looked like while Baekhyun assured him that Kai would be coming & spending the night on Oh's residence.