Chapter 28: On The Swings

On The Swings

Sehun was sitting on one of the swings, waiting for that guy who called to appear.

"Who could that be? I know for sure that it isn't Luhan-hyung. Because if it is, I would know that it's him with the sweet voice I'm very familiar with," Sehun was thinking out loud.

"Sehun... You didn't have to bring your friends and let them hide behind a post. The baseball bat is even unnecessary..." The guy said and Sehun just looked at him with wide eyes.

"Y-you..."

"Yep. I definitely am not Luhan."

"Minseok..." Sehun trailed off.

"Yes? Do you hate me that much that you called me with my real name and didn't even use honorifics?"

"N-no. Not that, Xiumin-hyung. I was just t-taken aback..." Sehun stuttered as the older occupied the swing next to him.

"Chill, Sehun, chill. As what I've said earlier in the call, I bring no ill intention. I'm not here to cause harm," Xiumin spoke as he gently swung without looking at Sehun.

"Oh... Then what do you want to discuss about?" Sehun asked. This time, he already managed to gain confidence.

"Hmmm... It's about the one you almost thought of who I am if not because of the voice."

"Luhan-hyung?" He asked, turning his head to Xiumin's direction.

"Yep. We're gonna talk about him," the other replied, breaking his cute moment of puffing his cheeks while looking at the darkening sky.

"What are we really gonna talk about?" White puppy asked, mentally noting that Xiumin could also be awesomely adorable.

"Hmmm... Your status? Your friendship? Your relationship?"

"What?"

---

"It was just the deer's bestfriend," Jongin said as he let his bat rest on his shoulder. "I really shouldn't have brought this."

"Well, better safe than sorry. We should be thankful that it's just that Xiumin guy."

"Well, you have a point. So, what are we gonna do?"

"I don't know. But I think, I'll just wait for Sehun here until they finished talking."

"Tao. Kai," a guy with high cheekbones asked from behind.

"Oh, Chen-hyung. What are you doing here?" Tao inquired.

"I was just passing by then I met you. What are you two doing here?"