Betrayal

A week goes by and Vision is still very nervous as he camps with MI:6 tactical agents. Each one checking their weapons to see they are loaded, checking their pockets for the right tools, and gathering the courage to take on the enhanced abilities of Wanda. Vision had asked Wanda to meet him, under Ross' orders, at a popular castle that was preserved for tourists. When he wrote her, he felt that maybe he was doing the wrong thing. As an omnipotent android, he had the power and knowledge to know that for the sake of common sense and judgement, he should be bringing her in with full effort. However, he had this underlying sensation of guilt and shame rising within his circuits. 

At the security check point, one of the agents disguised as a security guard had made a visual contact with Wanda as she came through the entrance. "Target in sight," he reported into his earpiece, "awaiting further instruction." Vision was on the other end of the line, doing his best to execute a plan to peacefully obtain her.

"Agent, you are clear to engage as ordered" Vision commanded, and the agent casually made his way to swap positions with a guard positioned at a metal detector.

As Wanda stepped-up to the conveyer belt of the security station, she looked around and she observed many sets of eyes wandering toward her position. She wondered if someone had recognized her and told the military or the local police. She decided to play it off as if everything was normal. She had remembered some of the pointers Natasha had given to her when she trained with her. Never make eye contact with anyone unless they engage you first or you need to engage with someone. Don't walk faster or slower than you would normally walk.

She followed the instructions of the guard at the front of the checkpoint. As her belongings went through the scanner, a buzzing sound went off, which took Wanda by surprise. The undercover agent went to investigate and pulled her bag off the belt. He conducted a mild search through her bag, and acted as if there was nothing too harmful, which there wasn't.

He then asked the young witch to come with him to conduct a thorough search of her person. This made Wanda even more stressed, feeling that she was being preyed upon. She thought about refusing to follow him but considered the consequences. They may cuff her and bring her to a local police station where they could reveal her identity. Hoping not to cause any trouble for herself or the dozens of people around her, she reluctantly agrees to follow the fake guard into an empty office on the side of the wall.

The guard lets her in and informs her, "Wait here for a moment madam, one of our higher-ups will be with you in a moment." He closes the door behind her and Wanda is now fully convinced that someone is here to take her away. She searches the office for objects that could projected toward whoever should enter. She finds a filing cabinet that is filled to its fullest and moves it with her abilities in front of the door to buy her some time. Wait, why would I block them when I can just hit them when they're not expecting it, she thought to herself as she moved the cabinet back to its former position.

She stood in defensive position, ready for anything to walk through the door. Her eyes locked on the door, her breath going slowly through her clenched teeth, and her hands and fingers in position to throw the cabinet.

As quite as a mouse, Vision fades through the wall behind her. He couldn't help but admire the elegant hair that fell to her back. He took a quick gulp, and softly spoke her name. Wanda perks her head up and her hands start to fall slowly. She turns around in delight as her eyes meet the caped android. "Hey, uh... was this how you were expecting us to meet?" she asked.

Vision lowered his head, knowing that he would have to lie. "Yes... and no" Wanda's smile turned into a confused expression, she sensed something was bothering him. she took a step closer and Vision's head popped back up. He had this perplexed look on his face, probably from over-thinking everything that was going on.