Chapter 12

Xavier's POV

"It hurts to breathe
Because every breath taken
Proves that
I can't Live Without you"

Okay.. here goes nothing....

"So, heyyy..... how are you feeling angel?" I asked in a low voice, sacred of her reply and behaviour. After what just happened, I don't expect her to even reply to my questions.

"Umm... tired, hurt... and I could go on forever... but you didn't answer my question, what happened to us Xavier? Who were those scary looking people dressed in Black attacking us like ninjas except with guns, not swords.", she asked in a cute, but hurtful voice.

For the first time in my life, my ruthless voice became soft, listening to this angel's voice in front of me. She is soo innocent, she shouldn't even be a part of all of this. I felt bad for getting her involved.

"So, you see...", I swallowed hard and caught her left hand, while sitting on the bed, careful not to touch any of her wounds or cause her more pain. "Those men are part of what you would call a mafia, and I m part of the mafia too."

Her eyes which were hurt a moment ago, lit up and she jumped on top of the bed and shouted "Freaking cupcakes!!! You are in a mafia too?" and was going to collapse on the ground, when I caught her in my arms.

A vivid blush appeared on her face as I carried her in my arms, while we just stared into each others eyes. I could see the excitement as well as the pain in her eyes too, probably from the wounds.

It hurt my heart to see her in this condition. I was shocked, how could she be so weak and just jump on the bed in that condition. She just giggled, while I put her back in bed.

"Yes little one. I m also in the mafia, I m the worlds top ranking mafia No. 1. And you are supposed to be sleeping now and not moving around soo much." I said in a normal voice.

She giggled again and took my face in her mouth as the meds started to kick in and kissed me one last time on my nose, and said, "I don't care. I want to be with you, I feel safe near you..." and passed out.

I was stunned by this little one's way of putting it. Okay, now I'm confused. Shouldn't she be like... 'Xavier you sûck, or, Xavier, OMG, you work for the Mafia, I never would have guessed that. But, sorry I can't be with you. You are the bad guy, you kill people.'

I mean to be honest, I'm more than happy she loves me and wants to be with me, but I don't know, I feel weird, super weird, like weirdly weird... which is very weird. Okay Xavier, stop. That's enough, I mentally cursed myself.

I pulled back a strand of hair that was threatening to hide my babygirl from me. 'Mia Bella, I'm really sorry this happened to you' I mentally told her, trying not to disturb her peaceful sleep. She needs it.

I was brought out of my thoughts by Adrian entering the room. You could basically see the under bags on his red eyes. "My poor baby". He came in half crying, half trying to stay strong in front of me. I glared at him, but then softened as I understood that they were siblings, plus Adrian's gay, so never mind. Wait what the fûck is wrong with Xavier,  that's her brother right there, are you fûcking jealous of her family. I mentally punched myself again.

"I'll be outside. Call me if you need anything." I exited the room, just as her father came inside the room and both sat on each side of the bed, half sobbing and half trying to keep their cool, probably because of me. They don't have to act like they are strong in front of me, because I already care for her a lot. Also, I understand how bad Adrian must be feeling, even I had left my mother to die...

"Boss, there has been another incident" screamed Paul from the other end of the corridor. I shot daggers at his head, he understood the signal and calmed down and motioned for me to come to where he was. All these stupid people, trying to destroy my baby's sleep. I mentally groaned and thought to myself.

"Time to get down to business...", I smiled at Paul and he smiled back, knowing well as to what's about to come.

Those Russians need to be taught a lesson and so does Leonardo...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!!

I m backkk.... Ooh, a lot has changed since I was gone. My life is better now. I just read all your comments. Thank you soo much for the support guys. I m really sorry, I late loves....😊😊❤

I m in my second year of Univeristy and things have just changed a little too much, dramatically too for me. Thank you soo much for all the love and support. ❤❤

I promise to update weekly!!! 😊❤

I know this is a small chapter, but Next one will be bigger. I hope you guys enjoy it!!

Also, stay tuned for to Sinful Innocence for more!!!😊😊😊