Chapter 33

"I hate him. But, I cannot live without him"

"She hates me, however, she will never be able to escape from me

She is only mine,

She is my prisoner."

Isabella's POV

Warm and comfy. That's what it felt like.

I slightly opened my eyes to be met with pitch black. I blinked a couple of times to see a man sitting next to my bed.

I panicked but then saw his face. Xavier... looked soo much like him. Except he looked older than the one I knew. I shuffled a little closer to see his face and was he handsome. The moonlight peaking through the side of the curtains danced across his handsome features. 

His jaw had become more chiseled than before. He had cleanly shaven his beard. Small snores left his mouth. His skin had become slightly tan than before. Tired eye bags found their way peeking under his eyes. He was wearing a white shirt, whose sleeves were rolled up to his elbows, displaying his strong, muscular arms. 

A smile crept up my face.

Either he was back or I was dreaming? I don't want the chances of him not being back so I settled for a dream.

If... If it is a dream, can I... do this?

I gently traced the bulging veins on his arms. They felt so real and playable. It would have been so easy to take some blood from such beautiful veins... 

Ugh... work habits.

I stood up and found myself leaning against his body as I placed my hands gently against his broad chest. I could feel his warm heartbeat that fastened a little. Was he awake?

I looked up at his face as he was so tall. His eyes were still closed as he had the most blissful sleep ever. 

So, without thinking anything as this is just a dream, I reached up to his sleeping face. I closed my eyes as my lips met his soft ones. As I found myself kissing him gently.

Slowly, yet passionately he started kissing me back gently. He then grabbed my neck and pushed me closer to his face. I moaned but couldn't hold back from kissing him. My hands trailed his broad chest and found themselves on his cheeks which gave me a prickly feeling from the beard.

Did Xavier have a beard? 

'In this dream he does.', my consciousness spoke.

Before my brain could come up with a reason, his other hand snaked up to my waist and tackled me quickly, so that I was on his lap as my legs were on either side of his.

This position... so close...

I could feel his burning hot body on mine.

His kiss got progressively dominant as he did not give me time to think. My hands trailed across his entire front and back, feeling all his muscles and those tattoos.

Muscles? 

'Right, we saw them earlier.', once again my mind spoke.

My hands trailed up his arms, feeling every muscle fiber and bulging veins on his hands all the way up his neck to his face.

I'm sure my face was flushed to the point of no return. But I shall pay no heed to it as this is just a dream.

Right?

But the warmth from his body is too much and the kiss was too strong, I couldn't breathe.

I pushed against his chest as I tried to get away from the kiss.