Chapter 19

"As the light begins to Intensify
So does my Misery
And I wonder how it is possible
To hurt soo much
When nothing is wrong."

~Tabitha Suzuma

Isabella's POV

My eyes fluttered open to be met with darkness in the room. I looked at a sleeping face beside me.

Xavier was sleeping beside me. His chest rose and fell softly. His face lay on my pillow. He had a sharp jawline with small strands of hair growing. I giggled, he had a beard. I wonder how he would like if he grew it out. Maybe Santa?

All of a sudden my eyes fell on his lips. His lips looked soo soft and luscious. The incidents from last night flooded my mind. The kiss, the touch and the feeling. I had never touched myself like that before, it was a new feeling, just embarassing enough to make me blush.

There was a strand if hair on his eye. That must be so uncomfortable, I pushed the annoying strand off his face.

His eyes fluttered open at that exact moment.

"Like the view sweetheart?". He said in his raspy morning, oops evening voice, making me blush.

"No, I just thought that you would be annoyed by the hair. So, I..."

He didn't even let me finish. His lips touched mine taking them in for a deep kiss. I tried to push him away, but he was too strong.

I finally gathered up all my strength and pushed him a little.

"Morning breath Xavi..."

He didn't let me finish again but just deepened the kiss and stopped for a second to whisper, "So what?", in my ear, making me shiver to the bone.

His voice was definitely the monster here. He made me feel things which no one made me feel. This was new to me. Anything he did, my heart fluttered. Dumb heart.

He went straight in for another kiss. We both closed our eyes as he deepened the kiss. Our lips and tongues moved in sync as I followed his lead. My hands found their way to his messy hair on their own. His hands trailed the outline of my neck and embedded themselves in my hair, tugging on them ever soo slightly. Our bodies burned up. It felt hot all over my body. It was a new feeling, ever so lightly when he would flip my tongue, it felt soo good that I couldn't keep the weird noises coming out of my mouth.

I stopped moaning as it was embarassing. But, he didn't like that, "No baby, keep moaning more for me. Don't stop!". I became more redder than ever.

I felt something poke my left thigh, maybe it's just his phone. I ignored the weird feeling it gave me and our kiss was helping me.

After a while, he pulled back and we were both panting. His forehead touched mine as I could feel his breath on me and I'm sure he could feel mine too. By now, my heart was pumping more blood, much more than I could handle, it felt like it was going to burst open.

He looked straight into my eyes. By now I'm sure I'm all flushed up. I put my head downwards to hide it.

But, he didn't like that as he placed two of his fingers under my chin and lifted it back up where I can look straight into his eyes.

"Don't ever look down! You are my queen. We are equal!", he ordered, while caressing my right cheek. I leaned in to his touch instinctively.

He kissed my forehead softly and I closed my eyes at the warm feeling that washed over me.