Chapter 29

There is some sexual content in this chapter. You have been warned. I have written a warning from wherever it starts. Also, this book literally says sexual content so you should have known about it. Feel free to skip it if your not comfortable with it. Just a heads up! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------

"In a sea of people my eyes will always search for you."

Xavier's POV

I smiled looking at the beauty sitting next to me. She's so adorable no matter what way I look at her. How did I get so lucky to even call her my fiancee?

"Pass me the pineapples!", spoke Gabriel to Adrian.

"Here you go!", she said in the voice I had very much grown fond of. "I don't understand why you love pineapples soo much. They have a slight tinge flavour to it, sometimes it burns my throat." she giggled.

Gabriel burst out laughing. "You might need it in the future, my sweet innocent...".

One glare from me cut his words.

Adrian smacked his head as he yelled at him and Bella laughed.

If only she knew his dumb thoughts. I want to corrupt her mind but dammit I love it when she's innocent too. Keeps me thinking maybe I shouldn't.

We were currently having dinner, as it was 6 PM here. Adrian was seated on my right, while Bella was on my left. Seated next to Adrian was Gabriel leaving no room for a break from stuffing his mouth.

"But seriously, why would I need pineapples?", my sweet innocent angel asked me.

Her hazel eyes held a form of innocence far too tempting for me. One that would bring men on their knees and women die. I just want to ruin it sometimes. It makes me smile.

"You don't need them. If you don't like them I will tell them to never keep it for food again.", I looked at her seriously. Damn, I would do anything for her.

She waived her cute hands in front of me in a cross criss fashion. "Oh no need for that I was just saying in general."

But despite her small protests I ended up telling the butler to remove them all.

Gabriel whined stuffing as much of his mouth as possible with it as the butler forcefully removed the plates from the table.

Adrian and Bella laughed watching him struggle.

"Your mean! You only care about Bella!", he spoke incoherently with his mouth filled with food.

I smirked.

"Yes, because she deserves everything she wants!", I spoke confidently.

I watched Bella look at her hands on her lap, no wonder blushing.

"Enough with the lovely dovey. We need to go get some business done.", spoke Adrian clearing his throat. "Gabriel and Chipmunk stick together. Do not leave each others side for even a second. You understand?".

They both furiously nodded smiling at each other.

I know those smiles. They are going to do something stupid. It made me mentally groan.

Adrian and I left the table but not before I gave a kiss on my angel's cheek as she glowed red again. I love seeing her like this.

I smirked as I left. I can't wait to have her begging me undmeneath.me someday.

"Yo, that's my sister in your brain.", Adrian spoke angrily half hearted.

"She's mine now and so are you. You both are mine. Fûck this!", I spoke with dominance.