~ CHAPTER 5 ~

"At some point in time you must realize that some people can stay in your Heart, 

But not in your Life. "

~~~~~~~~~~ 𓆩♡𓆪 ~~~~~~~~~~

~ Xavier's POV ~

We were parked at a short distance from the school, so that the Russians couldn't see us coming.

Upon reaching the location, I ordered my men to surround the campus grounds from all sides. We had located a large chunk of them near a certain old building. They did as their told as I signaled at them to begin the mission. 

It was simple. Rescue the hostages and kill the others.

Adrian and I went in together. We jumped over the walls as we hid behind trees, approaching the location.

A familiar looking mutt was getting beaten up by four men as he screamed for help, "Let her go!".

My eyes turned following his line of sight, as I froze for a moment.

My beautiful angel was being carried away like a bag as her limp body dangled.

And then, all I saw was blood. She's mine! 

How dare they lay their filthy hands on her? I'm going to torture them slowly and peel the skin off those hands and slice them off, while they are alive.

I shot at that bastârd who tried to hurt her, but the Russians were faster as they shot her in the stomach before my men could kill them.

My vision blurred as rage shook inside me.

I watched as the man hunched over in pain, almost passing out. "Leave that man for myself. I'll deal with him later. Take him up to the dungeon." I ordered as two of my men knocked his head down with their fists. I watched as they visibly gulped after hearing what I ordered them to do.

"Isabella!" I yelled, running towards my beautiful angel's body and picking her up in my arms. I held her body in one hand and the gun in another.

One man tried to shoot me, but Adrian killed him first. I threw my gun away, as I put pressure on the wound from her stomach. 

"Adrian!" I yelled in agony as I looked around. The school grounds had become a pool of blood. We could hear the whimpers and screams of the students from inside the building as chaos ensued.

Adrian turned to see the girl who I was holding and stood there frozen, his eyes widening a little.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "A little help would be good!" 

He then shook his head and whispered to me, "We'll talk about this later. But first, get my little sister out of here."

I stood my grounds as I registered his words, unable to move. This was Adrian's baby sister the one that he always talked about, and I had fallen for her... I couldn't complete my thoughts when I got hit in the shoulder. 

That fûcker! I almost dropped my little angel in the process. That motherfûckér is going to die for sure.

I turned around and shot that man right in between his eyes. I watched him fall to the ground like a sack of potatoes.

'They should really stop acting like that.' 

I carried my angel in my arms and ran towards my SUV.

"Someone call a fûcking doctor already!", I yelled at the driver, sitting in the back seat. I had left the rest of the mission in Adrian's hands.