~ CHAPTER 7 ~

"The worst feeling is wanting to cry, 

But having to hold back because you are in Public. "

~~~~~~~~~~ 𓆩♡𓆪 ~~~~~~~~~~

~ Isabella's POV ~

Finally today is the last day of school. Summer vacation starts tomorrow.

"So what are your plans for summer vacation, Izzy?" Gaby asks me as soon as we leave the compound. I look around as we exit the building to see the place where the incident took place over a month ago. Shaking my thoughts of the stranger, who has now resided in my head ever since the day we met, I concentrate on Gabriel's words.

"I don't know Gaby, just chill around here and I guess study a little!" I tell him honestly.

"Oh come on Izzy... I'm going to Miami this summer ri-ight?" He sings with a sly smile.

"Ugh... Yes Gaby... I do know that." I reply singing back at him.

We giggle at ourselves. He then gives me that knowing look, wiggling his eyebrows. Suddenly I get goosebumps. I know what he's going to do.

Right before he catches me I escape from his arms and run away towards my house like a wild boar.

But apparently, Gaby being in the running track team is much more faster than me.

He swiftly wraps his arms tightly around my waist and lifts me in the air. I squeal in surprise.

"So are you in?" He asks me.

"No Gaby. We have loads of homework to do. I can't come with you. Put me down everyone is looking." I tell him blushingly. I hate attracting attention in public as I have social anxiety. So, I try to avoid being in the public as much as I can. Gaby knowing this is using it against me.

He shifts my body in his arms and my face comes closer to his face. Looking at his puppy eyes, he knows that I will always listen to him. This weirdo!

"Now will you come with me?" He asks me again.

"Ugh... okay fine... Can you put me down now?". I begrudgingly agree with him.

He finally puts me down on my feet with a big smile on his face.

"Ya know, you look even more prettier when you are blushing?" He tells me with a cocked up brow.

Ugh... what am I going to do with this creep? 

I roll my eyes and laugh as he joins me.

We head home together, planning out our entire trip together.

Looks like we are going to Miami tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~ 𓆩♡𓆪 ~~~~~~~~~~

~ Xavier's POV ~

Its been exactly 2 months, 15 hours, 48 mins and 17 seconds since I last saw my angel. I was currently residing in another city due to some work here. I was quite reluctant to leave the city in which mia Bella resided in, but duty calls.

I miss her soo much. I miss her intoxicating scent of cherries, her sweet voice and most importantly her soul. Her whole being is a part of my existence in this world.

After that incident when she almost died, the war with the Russians is ongoing at full force. We haven't made much progress yet in finding out the mastermind of the little prank they pulled two months ago. We have been keeping a watch on all the transports that go in and out of Miami. Sometimes, the safest place to trade illegally is through crowded areas, where the police are busy handling the small civil fights between the people itself.

Adrian entered my office, "Capõ, we just received intel from our spy within the Russian ranks that they are going to ship cocaine worth 100 million dollars the day after tomorrow on the coastline of Miami beach. Even Leveno is going to be there supervising it. They are shipping it to the Arabs, in the Middle East. What are your orders capõ?".

I ran a hand down my face. Its not uncommon for Mafias to ship drugs on a coastline, but what's different in this story is that Leveno, the head of the Russian mafia is gonna be there supervising them directly. That means heightened security measures and more manpower.

"How many men are going to be there?".

"Close to a thousand".

"Okay. Gather about two hundred of our skilled men from and equip them with fast recoil guns and keep another hundred on standby near the area. Keep them armed with an AK47 and a few more ammos. Oh, do not forget snipers, if possible too."

"Yes capõ".

"Xavier, will you be joining us too?" Adrian asked right before he left my office.

"Oh yes, I wouldn't miss it for anything ", I replied with a wicked smile.

Those Russians are going to get a taste of what I am, and pay for what happens when they mess with someone I LOVE!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys!!!

Short and small, but the real intermission begins here!

Stay updated for more. And if you guys have any suggestions for how this tory must go on, please don't forget to comment them and I'll try to add them all in the story!

Love u guys!!😍😘❤❤

~ Bloom ❤