Chapter 27

"Build the life you want to live in."

Xavier's POV

"Capo, the deal in Italy got cancelled. Mr. Lafvo is fûcking with the business. He managed to steal all the drugs from one of our warehouse.", entered an angry Adrian.

"Adrian, I'm in the middle of something."

"Oh! I thought you wanted to sell it to the poor people there at a lower cost.", spoke Adrian, catching my attention.

I settled down the damn papers on the desk. Rising from the chair, I smiled evily. "Let's pay Italy a visit, shall we?".

Adrian nodded and exited, giving out the orders.

A tiny knock was heard from the door.

"Come in.", I spoke softly, knowing very well who it was.

"Xaviii, we are going to Italy?", asked the excited tiny voice, jumping on her toes.

I took slow steps towards her, making her gulp.

"Umm... Xavi?", spoke a nervous Bella, as I walked towards her like she was my prey. Oh my sweet angel!

Her back hit the wall as I placed both my arms on either side of her cute brain.

I leaned in next to her ear as she blushed a crimson red, making me smirk at the effect I had on her.

"Excited are we?", I spoke in a deep voice, making her shiver.

"Wha-what do you mean?", she managed to speak in a cute voice, while looking anywhere behind me.

I licked her ear, eliciting a sweet moan that could keep me turned on for hours.

"Let's save it for our sweet honeymoon in Italy!", I spoke darkly in her ear, making her legs buckle. I swiftly caught her waist with one of my arms, the other arm still next to her head and looked at her bright blue eyes, which seemed to only get brighter at the thoguhts.

"Oh my little devil! You have no idea what your doing to me!", I spoke smirkingly, kissing her button nose. To which she responded by closing her eyes, enjoying the blissful feeling it gave her.

She looked at me lost in a daze, her bright ears covered in a shade of red.

"What am I doing to you?", she asked innocently, tilting her head to the side, making me feel like fûcking the brains out of her.

"You'll know soon little one. But when you do, your innocent mind won't be able to handle it."

She shivered in my arm, goosebumps erupting all over her skin. I loved seeing her like this. I'm actually enjoying it.

I removed my arm from around her waist as she whined at the loss of contact like a little child. I then placed one of my palm on top of her head, rifling her silky smooth hair. "Pack up amore, we leave tonight!".

She smiled, giving me one of those million dollars worth smile and nodded happily.

I smiled back. What could a hopeless romantic person like me do, except melt in her smile? I was head over heels for her. She is my everything.

Adrian's POV

"Gabriel get off the damn phone. We're leaving in an hour. You still haven't finished packing!", I yelled at him.

"Fine. Geez! Give me a break dad! I'll go pack daddy!", he whined jokingly.

I smirked.

"You sure you want daddy to show you who's in control?", I joked back.