(Prologue) Somethinn Aint Right ...

*PROLOGUE*

Rayne POV

BRO! Are you kidding me? Not only did my dad almost get arrested because of his "job", but his ass got so over-paranoid that he just up and decides that it would, "Be best for us to leave and find a new home." as he calls it.

Are you fucking kidding me?

We're talking about it now. Well not talking; he was telling me how it was gonna go down and I'm supposed to agree with it.

"You need to lose the attitude lil girl." He said.

"I just don't understand why we have to leave, daddy! It's just not fair, all my friends are here! I grew up here for god sakes! We can't just leave!"

Don't get me wrong, I love my dad. He risks his life everyday to provide for us, and I appreciate that. But I'm sixteen! And like I said, my friends are here, all my shit is here, I don't wanna leave!

"Rayne!" My dad yelled, cutting off my thoughts. I hate when people do that.

"What?!"

"Who the hell do you think you yellin' at?" He said. I honestly forgot who I was talking to. I know better.

I looked down. "Sorry." I huffed. I know I have no choice, because my dad will drag my ass outta here kicking and screaming if he has to. But I don't want to have to be forced to leave. I want to be willing to start fresh, but it just doesn't make sense to me. Something ain't right with all this.....

He sat down next to me. "Look Ray, I'm sorry I'm dumpin all this shit on you, but I'm doing it for our family. You my baby girl, and more than anything I want y'all to be safe. I wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't absolutely necessary."

I don't know what to say now. But I know my daddy, shit he was my best friend. And like I said, something isn't right. I got a bad feeling about this, not just the move, but the real reason why we was moving. I needed to know, so I'm gonna just play along until I find out.

"When are we leaving?" I asked him.

"Soon, so you needa start getting packed." He kissed my forehead. "I love you Rayne."

"Da-" I was cut off when his phone started ringing, business of course. He got up to answer it, of course. I pretended like I didn't care when he walked out my room, just like I always do. Sometimes I wonder how my parents even had time to make me, his phone always fucking ringing every fifteen seconds!

But ya know what? I'm Rayne Simmons, and I definitely know that it's not hard for me to make friends. Shit I'm pretty, ain't like I'ma be lonely when we move. Plus I'm daddy's little girl, so I'm going to make sure we get the sexiest house in whatever city my dad choose. He should let me pick if he wants me to enjoy it there. Maybe I can-

[I feel like a hopeless romantic

I cant help fallin in love

I feind for love

I want it

I crave it

I just cant get enough

Take me awwayyyy]

My phone was blastinn that now stupid ringtone. The bitch interrupted my thoughts! What the fuck? Did I mention I hate that? And plus, Rihanna is irrelevant to me now, she on some other shit right now.

Uh-oh. I just realized who was calling me. This ain't about to be good........

___________________________________________________________________________________

Ok. WOW. That felt good to write! I think i did good, if i didn't PLEASE let me know! Comment below & tell me what you think. I'm gonna post a Casting Call cause I need some characters because i just came up with an idea!

After i finish the casting results im gonna post the next chapter, mostly about Rayne & how she looks and what she's about as well as the other characters! OMG im excited! So I'm gonna upload the Casting Call soon after i upload this so PLEASEE sign up & you wont be disappointed.