Nicole

Micheal ⬆️
———————————

Today was my first day working at the cafe without Donna. She annoys me most of the time but she still is my friend and I love her. I walk in the Cafe being greeted by kathy as always, the woman is a sweat heart to be honest.

"Hey Honey, I heard you moved to the mansion" she wiggled her eyebrows, okay how did she know that? I mean I know she is Stefanos' mom but Im sure Stefano is not the type to gossip. Man is too scarry to be gossiping anyways.

"How did you know that?" She smiled, "hon thats my family I know everything that happens concerning them" I nod understanding "I should go change, my shift is almost starting"

"Oh Honey before you do, there is a new boy named Micheal, he is shy like how you were when you got here. Do you mind, you know making him feel more comfortable?" I hesitantly nod, I'm a shy person myself, I hardly communicate with new people how does she expect me to just talk to him?!

Walking back to my locker I see a boy my height probably or probably 2 inches taller, he looks fragile and quite shy, I'm guessing that's Micheal. Walking up to him he notices me and looks like he wants to hide "h-hello I'm Nicole you must be Micheal" I try sounding enthusiastic but seriously its me, Im never enthusiastic.

He blushes "H-hi yeah Thats me its n-nice to meet you Nicole" I blush. Wow okay we are both weird right now. "If you need anything don't hesitate to come to me okay?" I say to him being hopeful. It'd be nice to have a friend who understands my anxiety and all. He nods, his cheeks crimson red. Awe he's adorable.

The day goes on fine, me and Micheal talk most of the time and Kathy doesn't seem to mind since there wasn't much customers today. Micheal is so similar to me, he moved from florida to look for a new life where he wouldn't be judged for being gay.

Apparently both his parents are homophobic and kicked him out, lucky for him his older brother has supported him till he found a job. I also told him I also came to New York in search for a better life, though I didn't dwell on my family. Its too much for me to even talk about, yes I told Donna my parents were abusive but I never told her to what extent.

I don't think I could even talk about it, I don't even have the energy to admit it to myself so admitting it to someone else would take some time. I don't even think Dante would be smitten about me if he ever heard what really went down in the Jackson house.

"Hey do you want to meet Donna tommorow after work, I don't know what we will be doing but I definitely want her to meet you, she will love you" I gush, he giggles and nods fast "great I'll see you tomorrow then, bye Love" he smiles and hugs me "bye Love"

When I walk out, Giovanni my new driver as Dante puts it is already waiting for me. "Hey Gio" Having a shy smile "good evening Mam" he opens the back door and I get in. The drive back to the Mansion didn't take that long.

When we got home, I hopped out of the Car, trying to run as fast as my short legs can to Donnas' room. Opening her Door I find her laying on her back wearing a red dress and heels looking like she just witnessed something horrible.

"Donna? What's wrong?" She jumped up and blushed "oh n-nothing-" she clears her shaky voice "I missed you nicki" Raising an eyebrow, she never stutters unless.... "did Stefano talk to you or something" she blushes deeper "You may want to sit down for this one"

I sat down next to her, I've never seen her nervous, she's literally making me nervous. I don't even know why we're nervous!! After what seems like forever I talk "Donna Moretti what's wrong?"
I scowl at her annoyed she hasn't talked.

She sighs "Stefanokissedmeand saysI'vealwaysbeenhis" I blink, "Stefano kissed you?" "Damn I thought you wouldn't understand me" she actually looks dissapointed "D I speak fast language, every girl does" I roll my eyes at her.

"Lets just start from the beginning, what happened?" She takes in a breath and exhales " so I was going to go on a date with Luca, I told you about him sometime, when I was about to walk out Stefano was at the door he got pissed that I was going out with a guy and he actually carried me back to my room made me text Luca to cancel and then kissed me and claimed that no one gets to have me but him and then left saying he will see me later" she sighs

"HOLY SHIT!" She gasps and hits my arm "you don't cuss young lady I do that!" She scowls and I blush, I only cuss out loud when im astonished or angry. I always cuss internally though. I mumble "whatever"

After a few seconds "I'm so happy for you Donna!" I beam, she shrugs " what if he is just using me? I don't want to be one of his girls" she looks sad "honey, you're a Moretti, his best friends sister he knows better" I smile at her, she smiles back "I hope so"

"Oh my God! I missed you today but then I met a new worker named Micheal, he is so adorable D! You're gonna love him. I told him he could meet you after his shift tommorow is that alright?" She smiles wider "fine by me bestie" she hugs me on the side.

"You're getting out of your shell" she smirks "should I be thanking my brother or thanking myself" I blush and look away "awe! You're so adorable!" She kisses my cheek, okay I probably look like a fucking tomato now! "Staaaaap Donna!" She chuckles and we go back to talking about our day.

After a while a maid came in to tell us Dinner is ready, I hope Dante is back I kind of missed him. We walk to the dinning room to not find the guys and Katrina but also a whole bunch of intimidating scary men. I don't remember anyone telling me we had guests but then I noticed some of the guys stay in the Mansion. That's weird I shrug it off and turn my attention to Dante who is busy on his phone looking mad. He is hot no matter what though.

Sensing our presence he looks up and smirks looking straight at me. I obviously blush, been doing that a lot these days. I sit on my regular sit which is next to Donna. The men hardly talked to us or even looked our way, I wonder why. The dinner went well with Dante starring my way making me cower till I got tired and bid everyone goodnight.

Rushing up the stairs I didn't notice I was being followed until I was pulled into a hard chest. Looking up, I saw Dante, he only smirked and dragged me to my room. I quickly go to my closet and change to my grey pajamas. Coming back I see him already in bed, texting on his phone. I smile and quickly go to my side and snuggle on his chest. Our relationship is quite weird but its the best. With that I fall asleep in the arms of the man Im crazy about.

——————————

Please please vote
Love Mimi♥️