Nicole

The wedding day

Today was the day, we were finally getting married. I was a nervous wreck, I seriously could not ease my nerves. Yes I was getting married to the man of my dreams, My soulmate but I was truly scared. I couldn't wait though, to finally call him my husband, mine forever. That brought a smile on my face.

I was sitting on the bed waiting for the ladies to help me get ready after my long deserved bath. The door opens and Donna pops her head in the room and smiles, "time to get you ready" I smile as well. She has been so supportive and truly the best this whole time. I think she is more excited that we will officially be sisters. Well in-laws but it still counts.

All ladies come in smiling. "You look so beautiful already" Grandma says smiling at me. "I only took a bath" I say giggling. "Natural beauty sweetheart" she says flicking her afro. I laugh shaking my head. "Hows Dante and Nico, do they need anything?" Donna smiles "they are fine, Nico is currently taking a nap" I smile.

I last saw my baby boy two hours ago since Dante insisted he get ready with him. He said its a boys thing that he gets ready with him, I doubt it but I know he wanted some father son time, so I let him get ready with Nico.

My phone rings and its Dante, we haven't actually seen each other since a day ago and I hate but apparently its damn tradition. Dante calls every two hours just to talk about anything though as long as he hears my voice. I think he is nervous as well.

I answer the call while the ladies were deciding how my makeup should look. "Hi" a prominent smile stuck on my face. "Hi Gattina, are you okay?" I lightly laugh "Im okay, just nervous" he sighs "I'm nervous myself" he says in a almost quiet tone.

I frown feeling uneasy "W-why?" I ask not truly wanting to know why. "I'm scared you will back out" he says. We both are silent on the phone for a minute "do you think I would?" He sighs "I hope not, I know you love me and all but I want you to be sure that you want me" He was scared that I would reject him and how could I? When he is everything to me, my strength, my love and my hope. I could never see myself without him. We literally have a kid together.

I feel myself tearing up. " I don't know if I ever told you this Dante but I want you, just you and no one else. I also have a child with you if you haven't noticed" he chuckles on the phone. "I want you baby" he sighs "I want you too" he says sounding more sure. "So are we good now?" I ask smiling, swinging my legs feeling more confident than ever. " we have always been good Gattina"

"Good then, let me get ready to marry you Sir" he chuckles "I thought I told you only my employees call me Sir" I laugh remembering. "Whatever, I have to go, tell  Donna if the baby needs anything, I miss you guys so much" "we miss you too, he just woke up and is currently sucking the hell out of his pacifier"

I laugh "get my baby his milk Dante" he chuckles "okay okay, I love you" I smile "I love you too" "come on Dante! She needs to get ready!" Donna yells tapping her foot. He chuckles "I'll see you soon babygirl" "Alright, bye love" I drop the phone smiling.

"You almost looked like you were going to cry there for a minute" Katrina says looking concerned. I shrug, "We were both nervous, I got scared but we had to remind ourselves why we are doing this" I say sighing contently. "Lets get ready ladies!" The all laugh.

"We love a happy bride" Kathy says squealing. After an hour, my hair and make up was done and it was time to put on the dress. The door opens and Micheal comes in a black suit. "Im not late am I?" We all laugh, and shake our heads no. Micheal wanted to be with me when Im fully dressed, to see the whole bridal look.

I go to the dressing room and put on the beautiful crystal dress. I could not see myself in any other dress but this one. I loved the way it sparkled, I felt like I was cinderella. I brush out the dress smiling at myself. Leaving the dress room, they all gasp and start. "Please don't cry you guys, I'll cry and then I'll ruin Donnas masterpiece". I say looking on the side.