Dante & Nicole

Dante Pov

Its Sunday and Donna is coming back today. Im not gonna lie Im kind of shitting myself, my little sister can be scary sometimes. Just like mother, you know never to cross the Moretti woman, they are evil little people. So I asked Donna to come see me tonight after she has had her rest a little, I want her to know about Gattino and me and I want them both to move to the Mansion.

I know she only left the Mansion because she couldn't handle Stefano sleeping around even though she covered that saying 'I need personal space' whatever that shit means. Rolling my eyes, she really thinks I can't see shit. Sure Damian is dumb when it comes to her but I thought she knew me better. No one can hide shit from me, just because I haven't confronted both of them about their 'feelings' is because I don't fucking want to. Thats not my thing. And she won't be with Stefano until I'm sure I won't kill him. Simple.

I'm sitting in my office trying to do all this work I have delayed since I have been spending some time with Nicole, she is amazing to say the least, I simply can't get her off my mind. I haven't had sex with her because I could see that she isn't ready for that yet, which makes me okay with it by the way and also the fact that she wants Donna to accept us before we even continue with this thing we got going on.

That's not going to stop me from tasting her though, and sure she can't stop me even if she tried. Her taste is too addictive. Its cute how she gets all red after as to say she's embarrassed, I don't care though as long as my kitten is happy and satisfied then Im good.

Its late afternoon and I hear a knock, I say a quick come in and there she is, my beautiful sister who is about to kick my ass. "Ciao fratello!" she squeals hopping on my lap and kissing my left cheek, "got off my lap before I push you down sorellina" I scowl at her. "Wow, I'm trying to show you some love but always got to be a debby downer" she gets off and sits on top of my desk.

"So what do you want to talk about big bro?" Getting up from my chair to the bar, she is too close, she could strangle me "Listen, try to be open minded before you go monkey on me, okay?" She raises an eyebrow and stands up scowling at me "What.did.you.do?"

Sighing oh well This is it for me, "I'm interested in Nicole. And before you start jumping on me, I have never told you I liked someone which kind of makes this new. I'm not trying to separate you from your friend and no she isn't playing you to get to me. I just wanted you to know I'm pursuing her to be my Queen, and she will be whether you like it or not" I say all this looking at my outside view swirling my glass of bourbon.

She starts laughing, I turn around and look at her confused, why isn't she mad?! "Oh my God, Fratello you should have seen your face, you actually thought I was going to go monkey on you?" I shrug "you're a weird human being, who knows what you'll do" she giggles and hugs my back.

"I know you like her Brother , I saw how you looked at her at the Cafe, like the way Papa looks at mama. I'm not mad at you, It's just she's too innocent for this world, I don't know if she could handle the power our family holds. I don't even know if she'll accept us. We are criminals" she squeezes me and tip toes to kiss my cheek.

"We are what we are sorellina, but she doesn't have a choice but to accept this family and be part of it. Only way she could escape me is death and thats not happening anytime soon, so don't worry, She's stronger than you think" she nods "Maybe she is"

"You guys are moving to the mansion tonight, I don't like both of you not under my roof" . She lets go of me and scowls "No we're not. I don't need babying and Nicole can't just move to a mansion because you say so. I think the fuck not!" I growl and turn to look at her, my jaw clenched "I do not repeat myself Donna, you are moving back!" Turning around "go pack, I better see you both at Dinner or I'm going to burn that damn apartment and drag you both out!" She mumbles something about hating me and puts so much energy in closing my door after she leaves.