Nicole

Its been 3 weeks since my sleepover at Donnas' place and she hasn't let me go back to my place at all. We only went to my place for her to pack my clothes and make me move in with her. Of course I wasn't in on this at the start but Donna can be quite persuasive. She even took me shopping and didn't even want me paying for the clothes we chose.

She took me to all the high-class shops but I only wanted to shop online at Fashionnova. Thank God I convinced her to get most of the clothing at fashionnova and then we could buy underwear at Victoria's Secret. Its was a simple compromise that she ended up liking, Thank God!

So here I am, in Donnas' kitchen trying to cook something nice for her just to show her how much I really appreciate her. I cooked her favorite which is Lasagna. As soon as I yelled Dinner's ready, she came bouncing in the kitchen.

We took our plates and went to the sitting room and watched Real housewives of Atlanta. "Damn Mami, you can cook" I blushed "thanks but its just lasagna D, it's nothing. I just wanted to do something to show my appreciation for all you've done for me" I said with glossy eyes. "Awe, you know I would do anything for my best friend, its no big deal, I just want to see you happy cutie"

"Thank you for being my friend, I really am happy to have you" I said attacking her into a hug, she laughed and hugged me back "I love you too bestie" we went back to eating and watching TV.

"I wanna go out tonight" I looked at her with wide eyes "where?" "This club my brother owns, called Saint, I haven't been there but apparently its litt so we are going"

"Aren't we working tomorrow though? We can't be late to work D!" She looked at me with a bored face "Kathy is family, she won't mind if we miss a day or two" "b-but..." "No buts I'll call her and ask her for the weekend off for both of us, she will understand. Now lets get ready. COME ON ALREADY!" She says dragging me

"Okay okay Im coming!" Its not that I didn't mind not going to work, I just have never gone to a club before and Im really nervous. But since Donna will be right by my side, I guess I'll be fine.

After we were done with doing our make up Donna insisted I wear this Dress we bought last week, which is kind of revealing but since its Donna and she won't take no for an answer I guess I'm wearing it. I matched it with giselle sequin heels.

Donna wore a black romper with a gold metallic belt or something like that. It made her look like a damn model. She didn't even need the black 5 inch heels but the outfit fit her perfectly

After we were both happy with our outfits we requested an Uber and went to the club. The whole ride to the club I was feeling nervous and my self confidence was reducing minute by minute.

"Nicki you need to relax, sei bellissima and I most definitely love that outfit on you. So please just try and enjoy tonight and you know I got your back" giving me a reassuring smile. Translation: (You look beautiful)

"Thank you, Im just a Little nervous I guess but as long as I got you I'll be fine" smiling at her she holds my hand and we get out of the cab and headed inside the club.

It was packed, music was literally shaking the walls and everyone seems to be having a good time "lets go this way Bestie" we went to the VIP section written Moretti in gold. "This is nice" I said in awe while looking at the VIP section we were in.

Donna smiled at me "my brother is a show-off I guess, wants his section to be dripping in gold" We both laughed while pouring some champagne. "Aren't we supposed to be hiding from this brother of yours?" "Yeah but I doubt he will show up here tonight, Dante is a busy man" Nodding "okay then let's toast to the best night ever!" Donna raises her glass chuckling "Now that's the spirit!"

The night was going great, I've been drinking a lot of champagne and so is Donna. We started going to the dance floor and dancing together. We were having an amazing time, thats until Donna just all of a sudden froze.

I turned around and saw a very handsome tall man, probably 6'0
or somewhere there. He had perfect brown eyes, thick eyebrows just like Donnas', he was wearing a navy suit that fit him to the T, his muscles literally showing off. And his perfume smells so good, Oh my God! Now that I look at him he really does look like Donna. I then realized that this might be Donnas' brother.

I finally stop checking him out and looked at Donna, who had an annoyed facial expression, turning back at the greek god who was no longer glaring at Donna but actually looking at me, ME!

Oh My God I should leave and let them talk. "Donna, I-I'll b-be in the bathroom if you need me" I didn't even wait for her response as I literally ran to the bathroom trying to get away from the hot intimidating man.

I didn't even notice how much I have been shaking. He literally just looked at me and now I'm a mess. Oh God! It's probably the champagne. I should stop drinking now and tell Donna I want to go home. Im really tired anyways. Yes that's what im going to do. It's probably a good idea not to look at his brother though. I hope he is gone now.

"Get your shit together and go home" I told myself after fixing myself up and leaving the bathroom.

—————————
Hello
Hope you like this chapter
Please vote

Love Mimi ♥️