Nicole

These last two days have been a lot. Dante being in the Mafia is crazy but him actually owning the Mafia is just beyond me. But I love him, so here I am by his side through the good and bad.

I can't see myself without this family, without Dante. I just can't be alone anymore, I've always felt alone with being with such hateful parents to having no friends and just being invisible.

I'm just tired of just being by myself I want to feel loved too. And if that means being with a Mafia King who treats me like his Queen then that's where I'll stay.

I woke up this morning with Dantes' side cold already. He must've woken up early to catch up with "work", sighing I do my morning routine, take a shower and get ready for doing absolutely nothing all day, Sounds great. After finishing everything I walk down to the kitchen I'm starving and I can smell Marias' Cornettos. That woman is just life itself.

I could hear deep laughter that I don't recognize and all the guys. Coming into view I see Dante, Damian, Stefano and a man similar to Stefano but still very much different. It's Stephen! First thing I noticed about him were his weird shaped eyebrows that kind of made him look scary.

He has colorful tattoos on his neck and I can also see some skeleton hands on his hands. He wasn't paying attention to me until I moved from behind Dante, snatching me to face him. Dante kissed my temple, "Good morning baby girl" I blushed "Morning"

I turned around to face the others, Damian was smirking and and the twins looked blankly at me both drinking their coffees.

I turned around to face the others, Damian was smirking and  and the twins looked blankly at me both drinking their coffees

[Stephen]

"Hi!" I squealed, they all chuckled. Stephen was the first to speak "You must be Nicole, nice to meet you" offering his hand, I hesitantly took it. "A-and you must be Stephen" he smirked and nodded.

"Well I guess you could say Im the nice brother, I'm hoping my brute of a twin didn't make you uncomfortable while I've been away" I giggled and shook my head no. Stefano just raised an eyebrow and smirked at me.

They went back to their conversation after and I went behind the kitchen to check the oven for those Cornettos. Sat next to Dante who just simply dragged me to his lap and kissed my cheek. I ate my food swinging my legs like the child I am.

Donna and Micheal came laughing out loud in the kitchen before they went silent with Donna squealing and running to jump on Stephen. He chuckled and hugged her, Micheal looked awestruck at the site of Stephen.

The man looks hot if you like a men who looks like the joker. But then Jared Leto was hot as the Joker too. Whatever! I'm not crazy, I love Dante. Okay maybe I am a little crazy to love a Mafia King but that's not the point.

"Hello!! Nicki!" I blinked at looked at Donna, blushed and hiding my face on Dantes neck. He chuckles which is just sexy to be honest. "What?" I asked Donna, "Lets go outside to the garden its a beautiful day"

"Sure" I kissed Dante and wished him a good day. And got up to leave, waving at everyone but Stephen was too busy looking at Micheal. Oh God!! Please I so ship it!

We walked out to the garden, Donna was extra happy swaying my hand and Micheal kept on looking back at the house. "So, what's been going on with you two?"

"Well, Stefano came to my room last night" Donna said squealing, Micheal and I stopped and looked at her. "Here lets sit on that bench" Donna said dragging both of us.

"So what happened?" Micheal asked, "well, he came after my shower so I was still you know wet" she said wiggling her eyebrows "Donna!" both Micheal and I turned red. Why does she have to be nasty though!

"Hehe, he waited for me to dress up and so he said that he wants me to be his and in order for that to happen he needs to ask for my Dad and brothers blessing" she sighed "why does he need a blessing its not like this is marriage" I said looking conflicted

They both laughed "Honey, once these mafia men claim you, you're literally Married" Micheal said nonchalantly and rolling his eyes. "Seriously?!" They both nodded. Holy shit! I'm too young to be a wife, hell this is my first relationship and already I'm locked down to being a Mafia wife.

Donna looked at me and sighed "Dante will marry you soon maybe even sooner than you know, I'm not trying to scare you but you are meant to be the Donna. You are humble, caring, sweet, the exact opposite of the Don. And thats what Dante needs" I kept quiet and looked down. Do I want that though? Is Dante sure he wants me to be his wife "forever"?

"I love Dante" I muttered but they both heard it and smiled "then you'll be fine" Donna said hugging me sideways and Micheal just kissed my cheek.

Katrina joined us outside and We spent the rest of the morning talking about nonsense really till it was too hot and we went in the theater room to watch a series. But I totally passed out while they were deciding between Green leaf and shameless.

I later woke up with them snuggled against me, shameless was playing I guess Donna won. I sighed and cuddled getting comfortable. It wasn't until late afternoon we all went to the kitchen to get some snacks and chill at the sitting room.

Sarah was at a sleepover for the whole weekend so Katrina was with us the whole day. She is the sweetest person I have ever met, just a little crazy on the side nothing much. We're all crazy to be honest.

All four men came back around seven an hour before Dinner, they looked intimidating standing there with just glares tattooed on their faces. Someone pissed them I guess. They all went straight to the bar totally ignoring us.

"I want him gone" Dante said with a chilling voice, it was so cold so unlike the man he is with me. Definitely don't want to piss him off. They guys all nodded in unison, after taking a sip of whatever liquor they were dreaming.

They looked at each other, smirking evilly and downing their drinks before turning to us smiling so innocent, totally changing moods. I'm telling you they are crazy and bipolar. Every single one of them.

____________________________

Its been like forever but holidays are just too busy to be writing books 😒

Anyways hope you like it
I'll update soon
Please vote
Love Mimi ♥️