Nicole

Moretti Mansion (At The hamptons) ⬆️
—————————————
Today had been super fun with Micheal, Donna and I went all crazy with shopping. I don't know why I enjoyed it, I usually don't like wasting money since I'm so used to saving up for more important things like food, I love food now that I eat more, give me fries any day.

Donna and Micheal are so comfortable with each other, I got a little jealous but it doesn't matter I love them both but they better not be too close and count me out. I don't like that type of shit.

Anyways we just got back at the mansion, Donna insisted that Micheal spends the night so we were going to do some sad movie and wine, its been a while since we cried anyways.

Micheal seemed hesitant about it at first but we don't care so we dragged him back to the mansion. We were sitting at the kitchen waiting on Maria since she wanted insisted we have her special hot wings.

Suddenly the door entering the kitchen opened revealing the girl I saw Dante kissing, she flipped her blonde her and smirked at us, "where is Dante?" She asked we all just kept on looking at her, at the corner of my left eye I could see Donna scowling at her.

"How would we know? Did he even invite you here?" Donna growls at her, she chuckles "ofcos he did, I'm his girlfriend dumbass"

"Call me a dumbass one more time hoe and you will be shitting knives" Donna looked like she was about to kill a bitch. The girl laughs "Oh please, touch me and Dante will punish you little child, shouldn't you be at school or something with your little friends?"

Donna looked livid and the next thing I saw was Donna choking the life out of the girl, who seemed to be strugglingon Donnas' hold.

"Listen to me, and listen good if you want to keep breathing, you will not disobey me ever in your miserable life again you waste of a slut! If you think you could talk to me like that again, I will do worse than just choking you puttana!"

We all stood the shocked. I mean Donna is scary sometimes but it seems as if this girl just literally made her tick.The guys came in, Stefano quickly held Donnas' waist and pulled her away from the now purple face girl. "sorella cosa è successo?" Damain seems to be talking to Donna (sister, what happened?)

"Dantes' puttana continua a provarmi" (Dantes' whore keeps trying me) she huffs trying to control herself. I definitely don't want to piss off Donna. Micheal squeezes my hand And I squeeze back.

"What are you doing here Britney?" Dante says in a bored tone. After coughing forever "baby, She tried to kill me" she says running to Dante and engulfing herself in his chest. Feeling hurt I turn and look at Donna.

Why did I think he would take me serious, he probably lied to me about his feelings for me anyways. I quickly drag Micheal and take Donnas' hand removing her from Stephano who seemed to not like that but let go anyways and we went to Donnas' room.

I felt tear running down my cheek and I quickly removed it. It's just a guy, I shouldn't cry over a human being who doesn't give a shit about other people's feelings. Asshole!

Donna seemed to have calmed down after a couple of minutes she spoke "Im sorry you guys had to witness that" she sighs "its okay, right?" Micheal nods Donna rubs her temple

"That girl is Britney, she and I were close for about a year that is until she slept with my brother and became a total ass, when I found her texting a girl I don't know telling her how much she hates me and is only talking to me because of Dante. She was nice at first, I really didn't know she was so evil. I just never had luck in finding any real friends, you guys are the first."