Dante

It felt good being one hundred percent open to my Queen, now that she knew everything and accepted me and my family, nothing could go wrong. She is really one of a kind.

So humble, loyal, sweet just everything a person like me needs to stay grounded at the end of the day. After some time of thorough research, Damian finally found every single detail about my girl, assured me that she is clean but her Parents, specifically her father will probably get me on a killing spree.

So here I am in my office looking at the file about my Queens parents, she hadn't told me much about them but I guess today I found out everything. I open the file.

'David Jackson 44 years old and Lacey Jackson 43 years old, became parents when Lacey was only 19 years

Initially they didn't want to keep the baby but Laceys' mom Loren thought the baby was a blessing and had to be kept. The parents had stopped going to college and looked for regular jobs that weren't paying much. David was lucky to get hired in a big company that paid a lot until he got fired for embezzlement. Although they were on a tight budget they kept spending money uselessly on themselves.

Until they were on debt, they didn't seem to blame their recklessness on themselves but on their little girl Nicole, bitten and punished for no reason. Nicole would go to school with bruises not only on her body but her face. Students at her school bullied her instead of helping her, teachers ignored her instead of helping her. All in all Nicole had no one to run to or help her.

Her parents moved away from her grandma so she never knew her family who she could have run to. One night though it got worse than just beatings and unnecessary punishment, one night Nicoles' father tried to touch her and also make her touch him, basically molesting his own fucking daughter.'

I close the file, feeling my anger rising, my door is open and the guys walk in. They all have read the report file Im guessing since they all seem mad.

"What fucking father does that do his own daughter!" Stefano out of all of them yells. Stefano had never seem to care much about Nicole nor even tried to communicate with her. But we all know Stefano cares about her, he just doesn't show affection to anyone accept Donna of cause.

"Im going to kill him" my voice sounding lower than usual. "Not until I punish him first" Stephen says while clenching his fists. "He will most definitely will have the longest punishment yet" Damian say while swirling his drink.

We all have a mental agreement on that " what about the mother?" Stephen asks "A slow death for her, break each and every bone in her body" I say looking at Stefano, he nods and smirks, its what he is good at.

"I need to go to my Queen, retrieve both her parents tomorrow. I want them alive in my basement by tomorrow afternoon, got it?" They all look at me and nod. I leave my office with my man and we find all girls with Micheal sitting at the kitchen eating muffins.

I walk over to her and kiss the back of her ear, she turns and smiles at me, I kiss her pouty lips, with more passion than I have ever shown her before. She pulls back and holds my left cheek. "What's wrong?" She pouts, "nothing amore I'm fine now, I just need you" I whisper at her.

She smiles and takes my hand, bids everyone a goodnight and takes me with her back to our room. She pushes me down our bed takes off my shoes, pants and shirt, she kisses my neck and straddles me. Sitting up she takes off her cute black dress, revealing her breasts, and her grey lace panties.

I lick my lips and look at her breasts, she goes down and takes off my briefs, and takes off her panties in a slow manner, she straddles me once more and kisses me, I deepen the kiss needing her more. I turn us around and align myself.

I look at her one more time and push myself in her sweet pussy, my baby is always wet and ready for me. She arcs her back, moaning my name, begging for more. Clawing her nails on my back, but today I couldn't just fuck her like I usually do, today I wanted to make love to her.

"Look at me Gattino" I whisper at her, she opens her glossy eyes and looks straight at me, I go deeper wanting her to feel all of me. She came not even a minute after and I made her cum two more times before I did. We made love till early morning the next day.

While she slept on my chest, I couldn't sleep, just thinking about what my kitten went through not only made me angry but sad at how I wasn't there to save her at the first place. I blamed myself for not finding her earlier, she wouldn't be so wounded.

I know she hides her pain, pretends it doesn't exist, I need her to face it and move on, I mentally told myself to talk to her tomorrow and make sure I'm there for her when she finally faces her past. I will always be there for her.

———————————-
I'm back!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter
Will update soon
Bye ♥️