Nicole

There I was in dress number five , I couldn't seem to just find the one and I was already tired. I just wanted to go back to my son already. I huff getting annoyed with all these dresses. "Nicki" Donna says looking at me in concern. "Yeah?"

"Why don't you tell us what you would like to wear and Im sure we will find the right dress next." I nod thinking for a minute, "I did see a dress while passing by to the dress room" they all smile and nod. "Great why don't you show the girl and she brings it for you?" Katrina says smiling.

"It looked really expensive, I really don't want to spend too much" I say looking down. Donna snorts, "If you haven't noticed, you are getting married to a billionaire, you can literally buy all of the dresses here" I sigh and shake my head. "No lets look at dress number 6"

"No we are not, tell the girl which dress is your dress" Francesca says glaring at me. I know she means well but she can be very scary when she wants to. I look at a smiling and awaiting Tiffany. "The one on the corner by the window" she squeals and runs to get it. I turn to a smirking Francesca, "happy now?" She shrugs, "definitely".

I go to try on the dress, its truly beautiful. After trying it on, I finally look up in the dressing room mirror. I couldn't believe that was me right there, I didn't look like my old self. This was a different me, beautiful, confident and a drop dead gorgeous woman.

I smile at myself, breathing in and out. Getting out of the dressing room, Tiffany has a surprised face "now that is your dress" I giggle getting teary. "Come lets go show the others" she helps me with the back as I walk back to the group.

They we are laughing at a story my Gran was telling until they saw me. "My baby" Grandma says tearing up. "Please don't cry, Im already on the verge of sobbing". Each and everyone of them looked at me in awe. "You look so beautiful Nicole" Katrina says wiping her tears. "I love it" Donna speaks with glossy eyes as well.

"I think this is the dress" Micheal squeals "It definitely is" after some time of admiring the dress, I go to change and we stay at the bridal store for another hour finding the bridesmaid dresses for Donna and Katrina. Micheals suit will be done the next day at the tailor.

Grandma, Francesca and Kathy tried on gowns as well which they all chose their favorites. Once we were done, we went for lunch at an Italian restaurant Kathy wanted us to try. And of course we loved it. My phone chimes in the middle of our conversation, it was Dante.

"Come home, we miss you" I smile and reply we will be home in an hour. "Okay ladies, lets go home. Its been a long day" Francesca says getting up. Before we left I ordered the men some desert, I know they all have quite a sweet tooth.

After what seems to be forever, we get home and I quickly go to the office to check on my boys, they were not there. I go to the nursery and still they were not there. Huffing I open the adjoining door to the bedroom and there were my boys, soundly napping, it was 6pm when we got back and I'm guessing Nico kept his father busy. It was such a beautiful sight to see that I didn't want to wake them.

So I walk carefully to the bed, Dante was on his side and Nico was next to him, both snoring a little, I smiled and got in the bed facing them. To this day, I still can't believe that this is my life, at the age of 24 (changed her age) I have become a mother and a soon to be wife. I couldn't be more happier.

"Hi" Dante raspy voice brings me back from my thoughts. He full smile out, "Hi" I says brushing his hair. "We missed you today" I smile "I missed you guys so much more" he comes closer for a chaste kiss. "You know, your son has a lot of energy, I never get easily tired but this boy seems to take all my energy" he chuckles while looking at a snoring Nico. I giggle "being a parent is not easy, its all patience"