Nicole

Its Saturday afternoon Donna has already left and I'm alone. I haven't really ate anything all day somehow feeling sad that Donna is gone. I noticed we are the type of friends who literally cling on each other so we shed some tears when she was about to leave like the little cry babies we are.

Now im in the kitchen making baked Ziti. Anything with mozzarella is good to me and since I've been eating italian food I have taken a liking to Baked Ziti. The doorbell rings making me jump a little since we never expect visitors.

I slowly walk to the door get on my tippy toes and look at the peephole which isn't as easy as it sounds. I see Dante with two guys I don't recognize. He looks straight to the peephole making me quickly get down. That was creepy. But suddenly I feel excited for some unknown reason.

I slowly unlock the door and there he is looking as handsome as always in a black amarni suit and I notice a rolex. Rich people. Quickly looking down. "H-hi... um Donna has already left" he smirks and nods "I know, may I come in?" Looking at him with wide eyes "Um... s-sure" letting him in, I wait for the others to come in but the only turn their backs on each side of the door.

Realising that they are body guards I close the door. Turning around I see Dante looking at me  with somehow a darker shade in his eyes that I can't pinpoint what it is. His eyes look down on my body, tilting my head to the side I clear my throat which seems to snap him out of whatever phase he was in.

"I just wanted to check in on you" he says shocking me, why would be check in on me? "Oh I'm a-alright" thats when the timer stops and makes a beep sound, "I-im making baked Ziti, W-would you like some?"  He smirks and nods. "You look cute today" he says while smirking I blush and quickly look down fidgeting, he just chuckles. Motioning him to sit, I take out my baked beauty and Dish for him and take out a bottle of white wine to serve with the dish. I've taken a liking to wine too these past few weeks. He thanks me for the meal and I wait to hear if he likes it.

He takes a bite and closes his eyes like he is savouring its taste. He opens his eyes and smiles at me "Its Delicious Tesoro" I beam and giggle "Thanks" we continue eating until he finishes and just looks at me weirdly.

"W-why do you always look at me like that?" he tilts his head "how do I look at you exactly?" I shrug "I don't know, I can't explain it really" I quickly say without stuttering which makes me feel a little proud. He chuckles "You intrigue me gattino, and I like looking at you"  he shrugs. Still confused I just nod. "What does that name mean?" "What? Gattino?" I nod. "It means kitten"

"I'm not a kitten" he chuckles Shaking his head "I know but you're cute so I naturally nicknamed you gattino" I blush, bite my lip and look down. "Fuck, don't do that" never releasing my lip from my teeth I stare at him hazed eyes wanting to see what he will do, He stands up and walk to me. Once he is close, looks directly at my lips, releasing my bottom lip.

"I really want to kiss you" he says in an almost inaudible sound. "Then do it" I whisper daring him. I look at his chocolate brown eyes, damn this man is sexy! He seems to argue with himself as he struggle to kiss him. All insecurities start sneaking in, why would I tell him to kiss me. I sound so fucking desperate.

I am brought back to the moment by him gripping my chin looking concerned at my now glossy eyes. "Fuck it" he says leaning in to kiss me. He licks my bottom lip making me gasp then he thrusts his tongue making me moan. We kiss till I almost run out of breath and pull away. Taking in this moment, it was perfect, he is perfect and yet I felt I wasn't enough for him.

I blink a couple of times and look at him. Wouldn't mind if he kissed me again. I really wouldn't! "I've been wanting to do that the moment I saw you dancing at my club" his voice sounding hoarse filled with some weird emotion. I just blush and look down. He lifts my chin "never look away from me gattino" I nod and he leans forward to kiss me again. Its a feeling I never want to let go. It just felt right.

We both pull away after some time and he continues kissing my jaw to my neck till he finds my sweet spot making me moan out loud, he keeps on sucking on my neck till I'm sure he marked me with a hickey. He continues his torture on my neck until he is happy with his work. I look at him with wide eyes, remembering he was with a girl who is probably his girlfriend.

"Your girlfriend" I blurt out, he looks at me confused "The girl from the other day" he rubs the back of his neck "she's not my girlfriend" I tilt my head to the side "but you were kissing her" I blurt out again, he just looks at me with a blank face. Realizing what the girl is to him, I push him "I'm not going to be one of your sluts!" I yell getting mad. He chuckles and comes closer again obviously amused by my act.

"Neonata, you're no slut" I shake my head "what do you want from me Dante?" He comes forward which makes me walk back, we play this game till my back hits the wall, he locks me into the wall and looks down at me "I want you" "w-why? You can have anyone else" "I.want.you" he says leaning forward. "I c-can't" I whisper.

"I never asked for your opinion gattino" I looked at him shocked "well I don't care! please leave" I say crossing my arms. He growls "I'm not going anywhere" he says. "Well I want you to leave" I growl back which probably makes me sound like a kitten to be honest. His whole demeanor changes and hell Im kinda almost pissing my pants. He towers over me looking more intimidating "I pay for this apartment making it mine, therefore I'm not going anywhere" picking me up, I wrap my legs around his torso and put my arms around his neck.

Starring blankly at him "You're mine gattino,you were mine the moment I laid eyes on you" I stay quiet for a minute "you're Donnas' older brother I can't do this with you" I try that tactic hoping it might work. " ti sembro una merda?" [do I look like I give a shit] I looked at him confused "what?" He chuckles "I don't care" I sigh.

He leans forward kissing me and I dumbly kiss him back. I don't know what to do with him. Of course I like him but I didn't expect him to even notice me, it was just supposed to be a simple crush. What do I tell Donna? That her brother somehow suddenly claims me as his. I don't want to be one of his sluts. Im too classy for that. But here I am, kissing him.

Slowly I pull away and pout. He pecks my lips "Don't.....don't hurt me" I say with all my strenght but it sounds like a broken cry. His faces softens and looks concerned. "Who hurt you?" His voice sounding dangerously low making me shiver. I shake my head quickly.

"You're mine gattino, I don't want to hurt, hell I never want to hurt you, okay?" I nod looking down. "Lets go to bed, its been a long night, you must be tired" he says while I rest my head on his shoulder. he goes to the guest room which is my room now. He simply puts me inside my blankets and starts taking of his suit till he is left in his boxers I blush when I notice how fit this man is and his tattoos,I love tattoos! His abs and arms are covered in tattoos. A lion roaring on his right peck and a whole tribal tattoo on his left peck and whole arm (I LOVE TRIBAL TATTOOS).  He definitely looks like a greek god now more than ever.

He notices me checking him out, he smirks and I quickly look down and blush. He types on his phone for a minute and gets into bed pulling me to him making me lay my head at his chest. He kisses my temple, I look up at him moving closer to kiss him. Where did I get these guts! He smirks and leans down to kiss me. The kiss was sweet making me moan in delight before resting my head to his chest again and mumble a goodnight. "Bouna notte neonata" smiling in content, I finally drift off.

—————————

Okay thats it for today
Please vote
Love mimi ♥️