Dante

"Oh thank God!" My mom says almost revealed. "R-really?" Donna asks sounding very much shocked. I don't turn to look at anyone and just looked at Nicole who seemed to be panicking. I know she doesn't like attention on her, but with this, she doesn't have much of a choice. I caress her cheek and she sighs closing her eyes.

She turns to looks at the Donna and nods. "Mommy whats pregnant?" Sarah asks her mom, I turn for a minute to look at Katrina as she looks at her daughter. "Uhm, Nicki is having a babysweetheart" Katrina doesn't look at her daughter for a response and gets up to hug Nicole.

"Congratulations!" She yells smiling. Everyone seems to get out of the shock joining in the hugs and congratulating us both. "Congratulations son" my dad says after hugging Nicole. I hug him "you better make an honest woman out of her, she is giving you your heir" I chuckle. "Already planning the special night old man, relax" Dad rolls his eyes mumbling he is not old.

"I can't believe you're pregnant! My best friend is having a baby!" Donna screams. "Donna!" Both Stefano and Damian yell out her name. Donna turns "don't yell at me" she says looking straight at Stefano. Stefano smirks and nods. "How far long are you sweetheart?" My mom asks smiling, and sitting Nicole down. "f-first month" "we have to baby proof the house" Micheal says already looking around the house for any Dangers as if we don't have a child already in the house.

"Can I baby sit?" Marco says smiling at me, "why?" I ask with a raised eyebrow. He rolls his eyes "Because I love babies, now can I?" I nod slowly still confused he is even offering. "Good! I will teach him/her  how to become a great hacker and sniper. Its going to be fun!" he says smiling to himself and probably day dreaming already. I smirk, shaking my head, the kid has too much energy.

Sarah gets out of Damians hold and looks up at me with her arms up, I lift her up and she hugs me. "Can I play with the baby?" I smile at her and nod "when the baby is here, you can play,okay?" She smiles and nods resting her head on my shoulder. "Dante, she needs security at all times, I want her protected 24/7" my mother says already planning safety procedures as if I don't have them in place already. I sigh "Yes mom, my most trusted bodyguard will be with her all the time".

"Giovanni?" Zio Luca asks and I nod "Si Zio" "Good, I trust him" Dad says nodding. I smile and look at Nicole who is flooded by the Moretti women and Micheal, they seem to be on their own bubble, she looks really happy with tears flowing down her face with a huge smile.

"Want to smoke some cigars? To celebrate of course" Dad says looking at me with a smirk. I chuckle "Sure, let me just tell her I'm at the office if she needs me" Damian makes a tsk sound "man you're whipped" I turn and glare at him with a sleeping Sarah still in my arms. "As if you would not do the same, you know Katrina will have your balls if you don't" I smirk after while he glares at me. I chuckle and let him kiss his child and walk to the women. I pass Sarah to Katrina. "Gattino" she turns and looks at me.

"I'll be at the office if you need me" she smiles and gets up to peck my lips. "Okay, I'll see you later" she whispers. I smile and leave with all the men back to my office.

"Here here! Congratulations Dante on your first born, the heir to the Moretti Mafia, I'm proud of you son" there is a clink sound as we all toast with our drinks and sit down, with cigars. "Why do we have to smoke this again?" Matteo says looking at the cigar. "Yeah I'm fine with the bourbon but this is just horrible" Marco says frowning.

Zio Luca chuckles. "You boys are 18 years and still can't handle a cigar. Your brothers were pro's by the age of 15... catch up" he says rolling his eyes, we all chuckle while the boys groan "cheese boys" Stephen mumbles. They both glare at their older brother as we all laugh at them.

"So Dante, when is the Wedding?" Marco asks suddenly. "I plan on asking her after I find her Grandmother, so what have you found then?" I ask wanting to get this over and done with, so I can finally ask her. "Her name is Loren Ross, she is 75 years old. She stays in Hawaii in a private island that we were able to find of course"

"Wait, Loren Ross is Nicoles Grandmother?" My father questions almost shocked. I nod and raise an eyebrow urging him to continue. Dad sighs "Does this Loren have a Daughter named Lacey?"

"Yes..... what do you know Father?" He looks at me. "Diana Loren Ross was the wife of the American Mafia Don, Patrick Ross, before my father took over" I put the Cigar down. Suddenly remembering the surname. "The Ross American Mafia, I remember reading about Nonno killing their leader and we took over the American Mafia"

"He wanted more power and the American territory"  I nod, sitting back and taking all of this in. "Why is she hiding though?" Damian asks the same question I was confused about. "That we have to ask her, but Im guessing there are a lot of people who want her dead, she might still be running away from my dead father, who knows" Dad says finishing his bourbon.

"So you're telling me Nicole was the heir to the American Mafia" Matteo says trying to piece things together. "She would be their Donna if we didn't take over" Stefano says "Holy Fuck" Damian Mumbles "I want 20 of my men on a jet to Hawaii. I want her in this house in the next 48 hours"  they all nod. "Stephen and Stefano, you go with them. make sure she is not harmed" "Si" they both say at the same time.

"Now I need to tell Nicole" will she hate me after this, that my family is the reason she doesn't know her Grandmother. Yeah she will definitely hate me now. "Relax son, the girl loves you, I'm sure she will understand"

"She understood me being in the Mafia business, but how can she understand that my family killed her grandfather and practically ruined her family from the start?" I sigh "Im fucking screwed" I say leaving the office heading to my room.

This, I can't hide from her. She has to know.

———————————-
Okay how was this chapter?

What are your thoughts on Nicole being an Actual by blood Mafia Queen?

How will she react to the news?

Remember to vote

Bye!