Nicole

Today is the day I tell everyone that I'm pregnant, I'm happy being pregnant, content. But at the same time I'm scared, scared I won't be able to be a good mother, scared I won't love my child the way my mother did not love me. It's all scary, and I wish I didn't worry about it, I wish it didn't consume me but it does.

Dante trying to find my Grandmother is helping, he is helping and I couldn't love him more than I do at this moment. Even when I say I'm fine, he finds a way to make me actually fine, he takes the necessary steps to make sure I am fine. The love of my life indeed. I turn and look at him, only noise heard is his mild snoring. I smile and kiss his nose.

How can a man so dangerous, so risky, become so sweet, loving and caring. How did I get so lucky? I connect my head with his and just take in this moment of us being alone, in our bubble. "Its still early, why are you awake?" His sleepy deep voice rings out and I smile.

"I'm not sleepy anymore, but you should sleep, you still sound tired" He pecks my lips and smile "I'm awake now and thats all that matters, what are you thinking about?" I sigh "My Grandmother, do you think she'll like me?" He opens his eyes and smiles "She will and if she doesn't,  I'll make her like you" I laugh "you're ridiculous"

"I am in love with you and I would do anything to make you and our peanut happy. So if that means making someone like you, then I'll do it. I'll do anything for you" he brings my body closer to his "Anything?" He smiles "I would give you the world, if I could" I sigh and kiss him "I am in love with you too" he smirks "I know"

"The arrogance won't get you anywhere, you know" He raises his thick eyebrow "arrogance got me my status and arrogance got me you so I'll be arrogant if it means I get to be this happy" I shake my head and chuckle "Okay Mr Arrogant"

He chuckles "You're parents are coming today, are you ready to tell them about me and the baby?" He smiles "My parents already know about you, they just want to meet you. And about the baby well, They love babies, they will be excited, especially my mom. I'm sorry in advance for her, she will be very protective especially her and Zia Kathy, you'll see"

I giggle " should I be worried?" He shrugs "they will love you"  I smile and nod, "okay" we sit in silence for a while. "Tell me something" he whispers, I open my eyes and look at him "what was the color of your hair before" I sigh "Brown, just like his" He caresses my cheek. "Why did you change it?" I smile a little, "My whole life I tried to be the perfect child, I tried to be someone I wasn't, just so they could love me, changing my hair color kind of set me free" he kisses me when he sees I was about to breakdown.

I pull away and peck his lips "changing my hair made me happy. I was alone and I just wanted to leave that life in the past, so changing my hair, released me from my previous life and into a new one, a life with you..... Do you want me to change it back" suddenly feeling concerned, he smiles and shakes his head "I love your hair like this, And I would love it in whatever color you want" I smile "I know you have a thing for blondes, did you like me because of my hair color in the beginning?" He chuckles "No, to be honest, it was your eyes"

"M-my eyes?" He nods, "when I saw you at SAINT dancing wearing that dress, carving all your curves perfectly I didn't care much. But the moment you turned and you looked at me with those big green eyes, I was yours" I smile knowing every word is true.

"What do you know about my Grandmother?" He sighs "I know that her name is Loren, Her surname is unidentifiable. I know that when your mother was pregnant with you, she offered to take you in, I know that she is hiding, from what I do not know. But I know that when your parents ran away, she still tried to find them but gave up after a couple of years."

"But her whereabouts are nonexistent, its either she is being protected by the cops or running from someone as well" I nod, taking it all in. "Do you trust the twins to find her?" He smiles "the twins can hack the CIA and the FBI, they will find her by the end of the day, trust me" I nod "okay, I hope she is still alive" "she is, she's just hiding"