Dante

I thought I was strong enough to resist her, I thought distracting myself from her would make me stop thinking about her but she was constantly on my mind,  taunting me. I needed to make her mine before anyone can take her away from me. Not that I would let that person breathe anyways.

I know she doesn't know about who I really am, she probably thinks I'm just a typical businessman with a billion dollar company and owning different clubs. not knowing that my company and clubs is only a cover for what I really am. I'm pretty sure most people know who I am and that's why Donna hardly has friends because its too dangerous to have anyone close to my family.

Damians' fiance Katrina was the first person for us to just accept in our inner family because she isn't one to mess with, innocence is not on her vocabulary. But Nicole is different she is sweet and innocent but anyone knows this little woman is strong she just chooses to blind us with her shyness. I want to show her she can be more if she just lets me in.

It's obvious she has been hurt before, someone hurt my babygirl. I'm definitely gonna find out one way or another, no one will hurt her again I'll make sure of that. I was so happy when Donna told me that mama and pops want her to visit for a week, that gives me a week to get to know this beauty next to me. She will be Queen thats for sure I just need to make sure she can handle any circumstances that may come if I happen to not be there for her at that moment. She needs to show her strength.

I really don't want to tell her about the mafia until I know everything about her, until she can accept me from inside and out. Lord knows if she could even handle the devil I hold within me.

I start playing with her curly hair and after a few minutes she finally opens those beautiful green eyes, "Good morning" "Hi!" adorable, I pamper her with kisses all over her cute face, and she goes to a fit of giggles. Going to kiss her on the lips she put her tiny hand on my mouth stopping me "m-morning breath" removing her hand "I don't care" smashing my lips to hers.

God! I love kissing her, she quickly responds but never allowing me to explore her mouth, smirking at that I bite her bottom lip making her gasp, she moans, I pull away from her and she obviously pouts.

I haven't noticed she literally went on top of me the whole time I was kissing her. I hardly ever kissed anyone except my ex and Britney. And no kiss has even made me so aroused in my entire life. She starts kissing my neck trying to find my sweet spot, she finds it and I groan. My dick starts twitching, "Fuck!" she needs to stop before I fuck her till she begs for it.

I bring her face up and kiss her roughly, my little bambina starts grinding on me. Fuck she needs to stop! Quickly turning us so Im on top of her. I pull away from kissing her "gattino we need to stop before I fuck you endlessly" she pants and looks at me with wide eyes and nods quickly. I chuckle and get off the bed going to the bathroom.

I turn to look at her, "Im taking you out shopping today" she stands up quickly frowning "Im no charity case Dante, I don't want people to think Im a gold digger" I walk back to the bed and kneel before her holding both her cheeks "you will get anything you want because thats how a King treats his Queen and you il mio amore are my future queen. If you were a gold digger, I wouldn't be dumb enough to even look your way so don't say that shit again" she looks at me for a moment and blushes. She mumbles "Okay" Smirking "I just need to attend a meeting then we can do whatever you want, okay?" She nods. I kiss her plump lips and walk back to the bathroom.

Walking back in my suit I quickly kiss her goodbye and tell her I'll be back by 2pm. Walking out of her apartment my men are already waiting on me, they bow their heads showing respect and and we walk out of the apartment to my Black Rolls Royce Phantom limo. Greeting Ricardo my driver we head to the mansion.