Nicole

Everything still feels like some dream, I'm not just dating anyone, Im dating the famous Mafia King, The Don. How could I have not realised the Surname, Moretti. Eventhough I'm new in town, I still heard about the Don when I was still back home. I just never saw anything like a photo relating to the guy.

I'm sure though they knew I was clueless about them and kept this from me, making me feel more comfortable around them. But how can I? How can I just forget that they murder and kill innocent people. The drug trafficking and all . And I'm supposed to just pretend like they aren't the cause of it all.

I do love Dante, that I can not deny, my heart belongs to him but can I just accept all of this because of love. What if people try to kill me to get to him. I can't be his weakness, He'll die with me by his side. Sighing I put my hand on Dante thicke soft hair.

He is currently sleeping on my stomach, facing me, he looks so peaceful and calm. His eyebrows are relaxed and there is no serious almost glaring look he has when he is awake. He is really handsome. I just wish things weren't so complicated.

I just wish I didn't have to choose between living a normal life or being with him

I just wish I didn't have to choose between living a normal life or being with him. I can't choose, I want to be with him no matter what the circumstances are. Even if that neans giving up a normal life, I'll choose him and thats final.

My stomach growls and wow talk about embarrassing. I tap on Dantes' shoulder "Um, Dante?" He shifts but only holds me tighter. "Dante I'm hungry!" I whine loudly for him to raise his head with sleepy eyes, he looks like a lost puppy. I smile at him, "come sleep on the pillow, I need to go eat something, okay?" He smiles a little before kissing my cheek and mumbles 'come back soon'.

I quickly leave the room and head downstairs to the kitchen. Almost losing my balance when Sarah grabs both my legs hugging them "Nicki Nicki!!!! Where have you been?" I smile down at her "I got sick love I'm fine now" she lifts her arms motioning for me to pick her up.

 Almost losing my balance when Sarah grabs both my legs hugging them "Nicki Nicki!!!! Where have you been?" I smile down at her "I got sick love I'm fine now" she lifts her arms motioning for me to pick her up

[Sarah]

I giggle and pick up little one while pampering her with kisses all over her face. She goes on a fit of giggles "Mercy mercy Nicki!" She squeals. I stop and I continue walking to the kitchen while she plays with my hair.

"Hello Maria" I smile at the old woman, she sees me and smiles wholeheartedly "Hello little one, I was so worried about you, are you hungry? Did you drink any water? You look pale, put sarah on her chair and sit down I'll make you something quick" she says rushing to the fridge I giggle and mumble a thank you.

Me and Sarah chat a little about her grandparents and her many toys she got from them. She tells me that she wants a pet bunny and I should prove my love for her by getting her one. I laugh at her and tell her I'll think about it.
"Hey Nicki" Katrina sighs while walking in the kitchen "I've been looking the whole mansion for this little one and yet there she is" she playfully glares at Sarah.

"Sowwy mommy, I saw Nicki" katrina kisses her daughters forehead and just smiles at her. "How are you feeling though, I heard what happened I'm sorry about how you found out, It wasn't my place to tell you" she looked sincere "it's okay, I was just caught off guard by the whole thing but Im fine"

"So you're staying then?" She askswith hopeful eyes, I smile at her and nod. She rushes by my side and hugs me tightly, I smile and hug her back. "Thank God, I do need another bridesmaid" I giggle "I'd be happy to be your bridesmaid"

Maria comes back with a plate filled with chicken alfredo, I smile at her and start eating. She smiles and talks to Katrina. Someone enters the room and I turn to see Donna and Micheal, I look back down to my plate feeling a little betrayed that she wasn't honest with me.

"Hi" she says shyly, I look at her blankly and nod. She sighs "Can we talk to you?" I look at her for a minute and hesitantly nod. Katrina, Maria and Sarah all leave the kitchen. I drink my grape juice and turn to them.

"Nicole, I couldn't tell you about my family, we are quite private about our lives. And those who do know about us don't say anything. Micheal knows because we went to high school together but I hardly knew him then and his brother is part of the Mafia. He did ask if I told you that night but I told him Dante was responsible for doing that. I never meant for you to find out that way but you were having suspicions about everything and Dante didn't want to tell you yet. I guess maybe he was afraid you wouldn't understand. I'm sorry about not telling you the truth Nicole, we both are".

Micheal is fidgeting in his spot and looking at the ground. " Its fine, I'm over it. lets just be honest with each other from now on, okay?" They both nod and smile shyly. I extend my arms for a hug and then both immediately do.

"Well Im beat, I'll be going upstairs now to take a nap, I'll see you guys later" they smile and nod "yeah later and we love you" I smile while walking out and yell "love you too"

Entering the room Dante is still fast asleep, something tells me he hasn't been sleeping since my panic attack, I quickly climb in the bed and cuddle closer to Dantes' chest hiding my face completely and intertwining our legs.

He sighes and kisses my forehead and goes back to sleep tightening his hold on my waist. I sigh in content and fall asleep.

——————————————

Hey guys
Please vote
Love Mimi♥️