Nicole

1 week before the due date

Today I woke up with braxton hicks, well I hope thats it because I would be a week earlier if these were the actual contractions. And my water would've broke by now. All in all I was suffering, but I didn't want any of them to know.

Dante went to the City today as he had back to back meetings regarding his large billionaire legit company. He is actually good at taking companies that are bankrupt and flipping them to productive companies again. Even though he is great at being the Most feared Mafia Boss, he is really good in business.

I do think that most people work with him because they fear if they do not they would die and well they do get a great advantage out of it which is money. I am very proud of him for accomplishing so much on his own as well as growing his family's empire. I do want to build my own brand one day. I really don't want to depend on him and I want our son to be proud of both of us.

After a while of suffering I finally was able to get ready so I can finally go downstairs and surprise Sarah with her white pet Rabbit. Since I met her 10 months ago, that was what she wanted for her birthday. Sarah is turning 5 years tomorrow and I wanted to give her an early surprise today.

I got to the little blanket covering the cute bunny on the corner of my room. She looked so cute that I wanted to keep her for myself but I'm having a whole baby to take care of soon and I don't want to not focus on my child. The little bunny opens its eyes when I get get closer, its big ears perking as of showing that she has all her attention on me.

I scoop her up with her blanket and leave the room. I take the elevator downstairs and walk to the kitchen, I could hear Sarahs' giggles from the kitchen and I smiled. I did speak with Katrina about the bunny and she was happy about it. She also loves animals and she really wanted to take care of a pet so its both their surprise I'm guessing.

I take one long breath in and breathe out and smile. "Good morning everyone" Sarah squeals and hugs my legs. Everyone smiles at me "Good morning Nicki" Sarah says smiling up at me. "What is that?" She says looking curiously at the blanket I was carrying.

I smile and try to crouch down "This is your early birthday present" She giggles jumping out and down. I give her the little blanket and look at her reflection. She screams when she sees the bunny. "Mommy its a bunny!" She says smiling at her mother "say thank you sweetheart" Katrina says to her daughter smiling.

"Thank you Nicki, I love you" she says kissing my cheek while I had tried crouched down to her level. She giggles and takes the bunny her face at awe. "Its a her, you can name her whatever you want" "can I name her Bella" I smile "Thats perfect love"

She hugs me one more time and goes to her mom. I go to the oven as my food always is put there for me to eat when I'm ready to eat, thanks to Mary, I can not be bothered of waking up early and eating breakfast with the whole family.

After having my breakfast, I give Sarah all the necessities how to take care of the Bunny and also her mother as well. We went to watch a movie afterwards, My craps were mild during the day but they got worse later on.

When Dante and the other guys came back from work, I couldn't hide it anymore. The pain is was too much and I was too scared if anything happened with my baby. Dante literally saw through my act and was concerned-there and then.

"Whats wrong Nicole?" first name basis, yup this was serious. I can't even lie anymore "I thought I was having Braxton Hicks this morning but they are getting worse now" I say holding my belly, tears coming out of my eyes.

He quickly goes to console me "we should go to the hospital, I'll call Nadine. We can't take any chances" he says reaching for his phone and at this point, I don't stop him. I just nod trying to take deep breaths. I try to get up and then I feel it. My water broke. "Dante! My water broke!" He nods calmly and walks to me and rubs my aching back.

"Its time love" I glare at his statement "Really? I didn't fucking notice! Call Nadine"  He nods and Dials Nadine. "Hello Dr Naaido speaking" she says with her sleeping voice. " Nadine, Its Nicole, My water broke" I say with her panicking voice.

"Calm down Sweetheart, how far are your contractions?" I concerned "around 15 minutes apart" she makes a sound agreeing sound. "Alright then, you need to come to the hospital. We can track them more carefully there" I nod trying to get up which Dante was not fond of. "Calm down Gattino, I'll get everything you need"

"Be quick please" I beg him
And he nods kissing my forehead. Sarah and her little bunny come to me and smiles which makes me relax. "Breathe in" I do exactly what she said "Breathe out" I do the same and she smiles. "its gonna be okay Nicki" I nod smiling warmly at her.

We had practiced that when I am at pain she reminds me to breathe and my little angel had done just that. Am I not a lucky aunt? Yes I am. Dante rushes back with the baby bag on his left arm which Stefano takes.

He helps me get up and kisses my lips. "I can't wait to see you holding our son" he says after our kiss. I smile "I cannot wait my love" he kisses my nose and  he helps me to the next room so I can change. After that we went to the car, we drive to the hospital.

I wasn't ready for this but I am ready to see my child. To actually see him, this will be the best time of my life and I am ready to be a mother. "Lets do this baby boy" I say rubbing my tummy. Dante cuddles me and kisses forehead. "You are one strong woman babygirl" he whispers in my ear.

__________________________

Hey guys

Its been a while. South Africa is on Day 3 of quarantine and to be honest with you, my life is still busy, my Job doesn't need me out there and I study online as well so I'm still going to be busy.

I hope you guys stay safe with this pandemic.

How was the chapter?
I'm ready for this baby, aren't you?

Don't forget to vote and comment

Bye guys 🤎